John Jenkins Questions - at Louis' Shindig !! (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
OK - I said in one of the Jenkins threads we should put some questions together and now Brad has said the same thing in another thread - SO HERE IT IS ....

THE JOHN JENKINS QUESTIONS THREAD ! :D

Here will start the collection process of what everyone would like to know and never had the chance to ask.

No problems on getting answers - there is a plan in works to hold Mr. Jenkins hostage in a unmarked German Armor Vehicle until we get all the answers we need. :eek: :eek: :eek: - Just Kidding...;)

So come on - lets list those questions.

...and I can still get that KMW vehicle if you guys think we need it. ;)

Well...
1) What books does he use as a reference for uniforms and ideas?
2) How much longer will the Quebec and Monongahela lines continue?
3) Are there any plans to discontinue the French-Indian line?
4) When will we get Braddock? Any possibility of other personality figures such as James Cook (Quebec), Daniel Boone (wagon driver w/Braddock) or George Washington?
5) Would he ever consider an ancient line such as the Trojan War?;)
6) Plans for future buildings, wagons, camp sets etc.
7) How many sets estimated for the St. Francis and 1812 lines?

Got the list Combat and will ask all the questions ! :)

Anyone else want to ask something to John at Louis' event ?

Wondering if there is any chance for a mounted Braddock or other officer figure at Monogahela as depicted in at least one painting of the battle. Nothing else new, just particularly interested in questions 2 and 7 from the list.

MD

I will keep my very simple, "an oxen for the limber, is that possible?".:)

We are excited for an after action report on the John Jenkins Q&A session. I am guessing it was a great exchange. I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

MD

MD,

The Symposium won't be until March 7 so I'm sure there will be a report the following week.

Oh, silly me, I thought the symposium was on for this weekend. Sorry to jump the gun. :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back