Johnboy (1 Viewer)

Johnboy

Private 1st Class
Hi all,
I have been signed on for a few weeks,but I thought I would formally say hello.
I have recently retired and have been interested in toy/model soldiers for as long as I can remember.Over many years I have amassed a sizable collection of mainly American Civil War, Napoleonic, FIW, and more recently Zulu War figures. I have followed this forum for a couple of years as an interested visitor but I feel it is time to get more involved (time on my hands). I am very interested in military history. When I was 17 I joined my local Regiment (we still had them then!) the Royal Northumberland Fusiliers (5th foot) I followed them through thick,thin, and amalgamations for 22 years .If I can help anyone with history or relevant info please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheer's,
Johnboy

Johnboy,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site!

John from Texas

Welcome to the forum, being as I loved the Waltons and your Johnboy that's perfect harmony:)...Sammy

Johnboy,

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will get a lot of assistance from the members to help you in this great hobby.

Regards
Mark

You are welcome
We are still youngboys, playing with our little toy in the sand .

Hi All,
Thankyou for the kind words of welcome. As for "growing up" and putting soldiers away, as the "Duke" would say---"That'll be the day!":)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back