June 30th Show (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
Who is attending?
I will be there representing Hobby Bunker. I have not attended a London show since 1992 when I was 17 years old.

I will be bringing items to sell but a limited amount. If you want to pick up something at the show let me know asap so I can figure out how to get it there.
matt@hobbybunker.com

I look forward to meeting some of you in person.

Hi Matt,

will be great to see you here!

can you please bring some of your Figarti over for closer inspection ?
RMG-006
EFR-002
D9023
and any newer Figarti Panthers!

Cheers,

Stefan
London

Hi Matt,

will be great to see you here!

can you please bring some of your Figarti over for closer inspection ?
RMG-006
EFR-002
D9023
and any newer Figarti Panthers!

Cheers,

Stefan
London
I could try and bring EFR-002 and RMG-006. I haven't figured out the logistics yet and my best options for getting items over there. The D9023 is pretty bulky i would need a guaranteed sale to bring that over.

Hi Matt,

ok forget D9023. just the bring the other 2 if you can.

Cheers,

Stefan

Ok, Stefan.

I have had a few emails. If anyone else wants to pick up something please let me ASAP. I have to ship it or figure out how to cram it in a suitcase!

Ok, Stefan.

I have had a few emails. If anyone else wants to pick up something please let me ASAP. I have to ship it or figure out how to cram it in a suitcase!

Good luck Matt, hope you do well, enjoy your time in the UK...……………...

Hi Matt,

Be interested in the following K&C pieces.

PnM 031 / 043 / 045 / 046 / 047 / 044

Quote me a price in £. Happy to pay a deposit to secure a deal.

Hi
I have not attended a London show since 2008
I will expo figures from Niena Studio and some kits from different Russian studios
I am glad to meet you
Igor

Who is attending?
I will be there representing Hobby Bunker. I have not attended a London show since 1992 when I was 17 years old.

I will be bringing items to sell but a limited amount. If you want to pick up something at the show let me know asap so I can figure out how to get it there.
matt@hobbybunker.com

I look forward to meeting some of you in person.

I wish everyone a good show and hope to see you again in December at the December show
richard :salute::

Please remember to share pics with those of us that are too far from the event and will not be able to join!!:salute:::salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back