K&C New Ancient Egypt Stuff (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
The Egyptian line has always been one of my favorites and let me tell you, K&C hit a home run with these new dio pieces and figures. I just added them to my diorama and they look great. Here are the pictures I took before adding them to the dio.

King%20%26%20Country%20Ancient%20Egypt%20Release%208-2014%202-L.jpg

King%20%26%20Country%20Ancient%20Egypt%20Release%208-2014%201-L.jpg

King%20%26%20Country%20Ancient%20Egypt%20Release%208-2014%203-L.jpg

Total garbage iphone panorama, but here is the whole enchilada!

photo.JPG

now that i see it, it's worse than I thought - I'll take a real one later

Always love Egyptian items. Robin.

Attachments

• P8190007.jpg
    P8190007.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 206
  • P8190001.jpg
    P8190001.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 208
  • P8190005.jpg
    P8190005.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 210
Awesome! i wish I had the space for something like that!

Robin,

Let me echo Mike Miller's statement...AWESOME!!!!

John from Texas

Terrific stuff!!!! Very appealing and attractive to the eye. This line is one of my favorites from K&C. Pictures like this make it tough to stay the course.

Hello Zach:

Thanks for posting the splendid photos on your new sets from K&C's Ancient Egyptian (AE) series. I saw these very new sets recently at K&C's web-site, but did not notice off hand any sets that I could use on my six about 22 by 9 inch area displays. After taking a second look at your new Forum Thread I finally noted that the new Egyptian Fan Bearer, set# AE 058 could be added to the display that has Queen Cleopatra sitting up on a Podium made by John Gittins of England. The new fan bearer that is in the mail now will soon to be cooling off Queen Cleopatra as she sits in her place patio area. Perhaps I'll post a couple of photos via a new Thread.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Still not a great photo since taken in the shelf, but here ya go

Drastically running out of room - time for a new "neighborhood" to be built I think!

K%26C%20Egyptians-X3.jpg

Still not a great photo since taken in the shelf, but here ya go

Drastically running out of room - time for a new "neighborhood" to be built I think!

K%26C%20Egyptians-X3.jpg

aaaaah...much better...and I see that chariot...it's sticks out like a beautiful sore thumb...^&grin...one of my all time favorite pieces...

Do you also see a fountain on the left? Some really nice guy from Texas made that! :)

Do you also see a fountain on the left? Some really nice guy from Texas made that! :)

hahaha...yes I do see it now...I'm glad you found a use for it...

the chariots are hard to find...especially undamaged...I have a couple of them and find them one of the most colorful...intricate and unusual pieces that I own...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back