K&C Retireds, Limited Editions, and In Productions for sale. Also One Britains! (2 Viewers)

Sniper73

Hi ladies and gents,

I am starting the process of selling my collection. Unfortunately, now that I'm graduating college loans need to be paid and a teacher's salary just won't cut it. I figured before sending these up on EBAY I would let you all have first crack. I haven't done a lot of dealings here, but George from Minuteman can vouch for me and my ebay ID is tigertank73 to check my feedback (100% positive). The asking prices I am putting here are 10-20% under the highest I've seen the retired pieces go on ebay. I figure if I don't have to pay the fee, you should save some money. Obviously I'm open to negotiations especially for multiple buys, but I'm looking to pay school loans off too so I'm not looking to fire sale these either. Fire me an email at wgs203@nyu.edu if interested.

I have photos of all my pieces available upon request. Everything listed is Mint with Mint Box unless otherwise noted.

DD58 "Taking Prisoners" German Prisoners Only $50
RA08 "The Attack" $85
RA09 "Soviet Tank Riders" $85
RA10 "Russian Anti-Tank Gun Set" $95
RA13 "T34/85 Tank Set" small 'dot' chip of paint on one of the bedsprings $95
RA14 "Katyusha Rocket Launcher" $99
SP02 "Anti Tank Obstacles" Several must be reglued at central joint $20
WS16 "Tank Crew" Only man with binos, small nicks on base and head (BO)
WS29 "Guard Box Set" $100
WS30 "Casualties of War" $235
WS36 "Tank Hunters w/SU85" SU85 Only $200
WS43 "Wittman's Last Tiger" $170
WS47 "Sturmgeshutz IV" $225
WS48 "Advance to Attack" $95
WS50 "Foot Patrol" Officer with Luger Only $25
WS59 "Jagdpanther" One track nub chipped, have nub so can be repaired $115
WS62 "Jagdpanther Riders" $85
WS67 "King Tiger" $140
WS69 "Limited Stug IV" $250
WS70 "Limted Winter Tiger" $325
LAH68 "Panzer I" $65

Britains 17387 German POWS $30

Again, my email is wgs203@nyu.edu Again this is negotiable and I'll listen to any reasonable offer.

Thanks guys
Bill

Re: K&C Retireds, Limited Editions, and In Productions for sale. Also One Britains!

WS70SL "Winter Tiger" has now been sold.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: K&C Retireds, Limited Editions, and In Productions for sale. Also One Britains!

WS43 "Wittman's Last Tiger" has now been sold.

Thanks,
Bill

WS69 "Limited Edition Stug IV" has now been sold.

Thanks,
Bill

WS47, WS67, LAH68 have now been sold.

Again if your interested, I'm flexible on pricing, especially if you are looking at multiples. The prices listed are starters.

Thanks

-Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back