K&C Scale Change (1 Viewer)

mjmgoirish

Private
Hello everyone,

I am a rather novice KC collector and have noticed that several of the recently released sets are larger in scale than sets I bought 6+ years ago. My older sets are in the green KC boxes. My question is when did KC start producing larger figures?

The new German sets are fantastic and I would love to pair them with some of the retired Waffen SS sets. If anyone has a picture of a retired Waffen SS next to a new Wehrmacht release, that would be phenomenal!

Thanks in advance for your help. I am very much looking forward to expanding my KC collection!

Michael

Hello Michael and welcome to the Treefrog Forum and collecting K&C soldiers.

My suggestion is to look back a little ways in this K&C folder and see the "NUMEROUS" discussions, photos and explanations of the various K&C scale question. I hesitate to use the words "scale problem" since for me I am very happy to work around the difference in size. To others it is a major concern.

This question is rather well documented here and the information is fantastic. Also, look into other vendor folders and view the exact same questions. There are some that compare K&C with TG and JJD; Britains with FL and so forth.

Please let us know if you still need some additional help after looking at all the past threads.

Welcome and ENJOY!

--- LaRRy

Depends what you buy really!

MG is slightly bigger, Wermacht is slightly bigger, DDay are slightly bigger, although you do get the odd 'bigger figure' but hey in real life you get all shapea and sizes!

Scott

An example as far as vehicles, the WS043 Tiger is smaller in scale compared to todays models. As far as WWII everything seems to be right within the last 8
,years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back