K&C's Civil War Mounted Bugler (1 Viewer)

gencorp

Private
Hello, I've been an avid WWI & WWII soldier collector and memorabilia collector for some years now but recently fancied expanding my hobby to the Civil War. I've come across King & Countries Mounted Bugler second-hand and was wondering what kind of price I should be paying for it. Can anyone advice? I'm new to this particular range of soldier so have no idea on the prices. This has been offered to me by a family acquaintance for $75 dollars, does that sound reasonable or expensive, considering its in immaculate condition?

I don't think K & C did a glossy mounted bugler. If you're referring to the matte version, the retail price was $79 so $75 is a good price provided it's in excellent condition.

Hello, I've been an avid WWI & WWII soldier collector and memorabilia collector for some years now but recently fancied expanding my hobby to the Civil War. I've come across one of the King & Countries Mounted Bugler second-hand used toy soldiers and was wondering what kind of price I should be paying for it. Can anyone advice? I'm new to this particular range of soldier so have no idea on the prices. This has been offered to me by a family acquaintance for $75 dollars, does that sound reasonable or expensive, considering its in immaculate condition?

I don't think K & C did a glossy mounted bugler. If you're referring to the matte version, the retail price was $79 so $75 is a good price provided it's in excellent condition.

My bad, I totally got confused. I've only just decided to start collecting the Kings & Country line. I was actually interested in the gloss figurines and didn't realize this was matte. I must have remembered wrong when I was looking at the list of gloss figurines available. Apologies, should have checked that. Not sure whether to go for the matte ones now instead. I might see if I can get a small discount on the figure and go from there.

No problem whatsoever. We're here to help. The gloss ones are hard to find and tend to command somewhat of a premium. I have a couple of sets, which are shown in the King & Country Glossy thread.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back