king and country (1 Viewer)

stevep

Private
,hi guys,i have just started collecting king and country waffen ss figures and i love the detail,i used to build and paint the 1.35th scale dragon figures but i was finding that they were to hard to see without my reading glasses,when i came across king and country, problem solved,better scale and painted very realisticly.only i dont see them as toy soldiers,more scale model replicas.i have just ordered the new king tiger and also rommells halftrack,it looks brillant and i eagerly await the new stalingrad series ,i reside in newcastle nsw australia and order from a good business in queensland called the military workshop.thanks for letting me have my say. stevep

Steve,

Welcome to the asylum:D. Glad to have another inmate here. Get ready to throw that wallet away because it won't hold much after awhile.

Glad to have another collector on.

Welcome Stevep. You have found a place where everyone understands the wonder, joy and happiness of toy soldier collecting (yeah we're all a bit crazy). And, it sounds like you fit right in. It’s really great to hear from forum members from all over the world. We have members from Portugal, England, Hong Kong, US, Canada, Australia, and other countries that I am sure I am forgetting.

Now go to the bank, take all of your money and send it directly to your K&C dealer. Mortgage your home, sell your children, put all your other stuff for sale on eBay, and finally feel comfortable getting all the K&C your heart desires. :D Michael

Welcome Stevep and Maximo.Great to have you here on the board. I see the board is almost at 200 members and its not even a year old. Thats great. Anyways enjoy the forum and the fun of collecting,whatever it is you collect.

Welcome aboard Steveup! It really is fun chatting with crazy people from all over the world. There has been discussion of a twelve step program, but I think the 12th step is give in and spend all your money on toys, so I'm not sure how effective its been.

Stevep

Welcome on board, have fun and as they forget your money worries!!!

Where you from Steve?

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Welcome aboard, Steve. Don't worry about all this talk about money, in 2 1/2 short weeks I have found that money is no object.... I don't have any left!:D

Fred

Welcome Steve

Many of us are relatively new. We are slowly overcoming our shyness problem though, and the bank manager.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back