King & Country ACW complete - the old sets! (1 Viewer)

Prussianattack

Private
For sale are the old sets / first Version - these are beautiful action poses. all in original boxes in very good to excellent condition. the price tag says 70$ per box - blimey almost the price of a single figure nowadays. figures will be shipped from Germany payment with paypal ist perfect. postage at cost ... if interested please send me a PM with price suggestions per set or for complete sets altogehter.

ACW1 Stars and Stripes
ACW2 Follow the Colours
ACW3 Charge!
ACW4 Helping a friend
ACW5 Under Fire
ACW6 Climping a fence
ACW7 Star and Bars
ACW8 Defenders
ACW10 Load .. Ready …Fire
ACW11 Steady Boys

Hi I would like ACW2 Follow the Colours for $70 + postage to Australia , regular airmail ok buy from Germany many times, my email is trevorkats@optusnet.com.au
it is also linked to pay pal, look forward to hearing from you
regards
Trevor

For sale are the old sets / first Version - these are beautiful action poses. all in original boxes in very good to excellent condition. the price tag says 70$ per box - blimey almost the price of a single figure nowadays. figures will be shipped from Germany payment with paypal ist perfect. postage at cost ... if interested please send me a PM with price suggestions per set or for complete sets altogehter.

ACW1 Stars and Stripes
ACW2 Follow the Colours
ACW3 Charge!
ACW4 Helping a friend
ACW5 Under Fire
ACW6 Climping a fence
ACW7 Star and Bars
ACW8 Defenders
ACW10 Load .. Ready …Fire
ACW11 Steady Boys

Long retired first release of beautiful figures Antietam Series. found one more set. last chance then off to ebay
selling from Germany.

Pictures: https://www.kingandcountry.co.uk/backcatalogue.asp?pcid=32&mcid=6

ACW1 Stars and Stripes 120EUR
ACW2 Follow the Colours 130 EUR
ACW3 Charge! 120 EUR
ACW4 Helping a friend 95 EUR
ACW5 Under Fire 95 EUR
ACW6 Climping a fence 120 EUR
ACW7 Star and Bars 130 EUR
ACW8 Defenders 120 EUR
ACW9 "Aye Ready" 95 EUR
ACW10 Load .. Ready …Fire 120 EUR