kronprinz new range (1 Viewer)

emilio

Sergeant
treefrg.jpg

and in a few days , new austrian infantry and french grenadiers

Very exciting! Looking forward to more Austrians and French for Austerlitz.
Finally Napoleonics for non-Waterloo campaigns!

Nice figures of a very important battle. Well done!
Cheers,
Brendan

Just took another look at these on Emilio's website; just spectacular, probably his best work yet.

Bottom line is his figures get better and better with each release.

Would love to see him tackle Austrian cavalry; hussars, cuirassiers, uhlans, dragoons, there are plenty to choose from.

First Legion has addressed some Russian cavalry, but more would be welcome such as cuirassiers.

Amazing to think that to date, Austrian cavalry has been largely ignored. Austrians played such a large role in the 1805, 1809 and 1813-1814 campaigns, specifically 1809 as the Russians and Prussians at the time were a non factor, Aspern/Essling and Wagram were strictly Austrians vs the French.

Just took another look at these on Emilio's website; just spectacular, probably his best work yet.

Would love to see him tackle Austrian cavalry; hussars, cuirassiers, uhlans, dragoons, there are plenty to choose from.

First Legion has addressed some Russian cavalry, but more would be welcome such as cuirassiers.

Amazing to think that to date, Austrian cavalry has been largely ignored. Austrians played such a large role in the 1805, 1809 and 1813-1814 campaigns, specifically 1809 as the Russians and Prussians at the time were a non factor, Aspern/Essling and Wagram were strictly Austrians vs the French.

Right on George! I am thrilled to get Napoleonics from the early empire.......love Waterloo but nice to cover the very colorful earlier campaigns. Hopefully they sell well (you know I am a buyer) and Emilio expands to Austrian and Russian cavalry.
Of course we need French infantry (I see a grenadier in the works) including Fusiliers and light infantry.
Napoleonic collectors should be very happy.

I give Emilio credit for thinking outside the box and launching a series of figures around Austerlitz, such an important battle in the big scheme of things during the Napoleonic war, plus these figures can be used for the 1806-1809 campaigns as well, so it really is a great idea and concept.

Keep thinking outside the box Emilio, the sales will come, I am sure about it................

Looks very interesting~he seems to have a mixture of regular troopers and troopers from the elite company.

Agree with George, Emilios releases are getting better and better with each new release, his colors are becoming more vibrant and the scultps are getting better a well. Keep it rolling Emilio, you're doing great!!...Sammy

Kronprinz is one of those toy soldiers companies that continually impresses me. Although small compared to some of the other companies, Kronprinz's products are top-notch and the breadth of historical eras is impressive.
Cheers,
Brendan

Kronprinz is expanding its Austerlitz range, one of the great campaigns of the Napoleonic Wars.
Austrians, Hungarians, Russians and French Hussars are currently available.
French Grenadiers, Italian Royal Guard Grenadiers, Hungarian Fusiliers and more Austrians are also in the works.
Emiio is also planning to add Austrian Hulan and Russian Dragoon cavalry.
Napoleonic collectors should be thrilled to finally get great figures from the Early Empire campaigns.

hello

We have had serious problems because paypal has changed its encryption protocol. We're changing it to the store running again. Try this address: kronprinztoysoldiers.com

A very exciting range.....I hope it will sell well among Napoleonic collectors.
Certainly more French infantry with some attack march poses would be very welcome.
Thanks Emilio!

thanks for the new us cavalry figure and horse.i recieved them undamaged and complete.cant wait to collect more figures in the future from kronprinz.{sm3}

Although there are people who can think KRONPRINZ TOY SOLDIERS is an one man army.
They are wrong.
We are twice.

Hello everyone,
received this morning, two new references (4 Hussar) KP home.
Emilio offers choices (Napoleon period) not proposed by FL (for now).
am curious wanted to see how my marriage FL collection.
Conclusion:
Scale is compatible with FL
Sculpture and painting the lower level with FL.
Level is identical to other manufacturers, but value for money is "unbeatable" (in my opinion).
Can increase the effective cost ......
Best.
Guy.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back