KV I stock #80056 is on the way!! (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
Was just notified by Panache Place, the HQ of FOV, that the KV I is on the way to me, should have my stock here in about a week or so, ordered 36 of them, so if any of you Treefroggers are in the market for one (or two, or three, or ten; hey, you can never have enough Russian Armor!!), let me know.......

Regards,
George Guerriero
Minutemen Toy Soldiers
www.mmtoysoldiers.com

Sorry George, but when I first read the thread title I thought you had stock of little tartan vampires! :eek: :D

Jeff

I have met KV and he is not little............Think 70mm in a 54 mm world:)

The forces of valor KV1, I may be getting that one. I have a few Forces Of Valor Vehicles/ tanks.

It will be nice to see an entirely new tank from this company. I was beginning to think they were going the way of the do-do bird. It was beginning to get so tedious with so many rehashes of the same old thing ( every year a new Tiger ). They've made some really nice pieces and at a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers on this forum. I especially like the original T-34/85.

Am now sold out of my first batch of 36, emailed them today and another batch of 36 is on the way.

Pretty amazing, too bad they've cut so far back on new production as all they are planning this year aside from this is an early war Stug III in Panzer grey with a short barrel, all the rest of their releases are repaints...................

Do you know when the 1/32 KING TIGER PORSCHE TURRET out George ?

80054, the KT Porsche turret is due out in August, the same time as the short barrel Stug is due. My guess is you fine chaps in the Uk will see them first, so maybe early August for you.

The KV I is already out in the Uk, correct?

80054, the KT Porsche turret is due out in August, the same time as the short barrel Stug is due. My guess is you fine chaps in the Uk will see them first, so maybe early August for you.

The KV I is already out in the Uk, correct?

No sign of the KV tank yet & we seem to get the new stuff about three month after the USA does
Will be interesting to see what new stuff FOV will bring out for next year & hope there make a new 1/16 tank ;)
Thanks for the update

No sign of the KV tank yet & we seem to get the new stuff about three month after the USA does
Will be interesting to see what new stuff FOV will bring out for next year & hope there make a new 1/16 tank ;)
Thanks for the update

Where do you normally buy your FOV, as here in Denmark I haven't yet found a regular place which keeps FOV in stock.

Best Regards

Thanks for the update

Three months? That doesn't sound very fair..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back