Latest additions for Monongahela (1 Viewer)

mikemiller1955

Lieutenant General
I just added 2 sets of BM05, 3 sets of BM04 and another powder cart and horse to my collection of BM series,

Michael

100_3173.jpg

I just counted Mark.

112 sets of figures only (lots of multiples especially on 1812), 1 hut, 1 cabin, 2 canoes, both whaleboats, all the horse drawn carts and artillery, but only to B of M, 1812 and BOSS.

Outside of those three series, I have 5 sets of QB07 and QB20 and both RR's.

I have collected no St. Francis (except the whaleboats and rangers), no Jacobites at all, and just the couple of QB's I mentioned.

I do have some multiple sets of FM03, 04 and 05, that I bought for trade only on BM01, BM03, BM06, BM08 and FM02, but so far, no takers.

Michael

I have the new canoe set and French militia preordered.I have been reaquiring some of the BOSS sets.
Mark

I just counted Mark.

112 sets of figures only (lots of multiples especially on 1812), 1 hut, 1 cabin, 2 canoes, both whaleboats, all the horse drawn carts and artillery, but only to B of M, 1812 and BOSS.

I have collected no St. Francis (except the whaleboats and rangers), no Jacobites at all, and just the couple of QB's I mentioned.

I do have some multiple sets of FM03, 04 and 05, that I bought for trade only on BM01, BM03, BM06, BM08 and FM02, but so far, no takers.

Michael

At my best I had about 70 sets,3 cannon.1 cabin,2 blockhouses,2 canoes and the stockade walls and gate.Now I'm down to 6 sets with 2 more preordered.I also have a lot of FIW figure kits but they don't match Jenkins.
Mark

I just counted Mark.

Michael

Michael,
This is all and good, but when are we getting the RIVER for the canoe battles?:rolleyes::cool:
Mike

Mike,

I heard there is a 3 foot, six sided cube coming out soon.

One side river,
one side jungle,
one side snow,
one side forest,
one side grass and
one side desert.

I'm waiting on it, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

soon my friend, soooooooooooon,

Michael

Hey Michael,

I need some more marching Grenadiers msyelf and yours would really look good in my curio cabinet. :D

Darrell

Michael

Great Troops !

Although - you are looking like you have all the extra sets on the shelf ! :eek:

Tell your men - watch out ! I hear there are Indians in those woods ahead ! ;)

Ron

Wow Mike! That's some collection! What you need is a good wargame battle!
I have about 60 Indians{ Conte, JJD, Frontline, some are the hard to find JJ \frontline from a few years back} 50 French mostly Frontline, but hardly any JJD British .Plenty of Britians and Conte Revwar british I can fake it with.
Have 30 or so Frontline and Conte Roger's Rangers.
Never used them for wargames , yet!
Are you going to the TEXAS toy soldier show at the end of May?

fub

Harold,

Sounds like you got some of that good rare pre JJ stuff.

Yea, I'm going, I booked at the Menger for Fri and Sat night, so basically, wake up and walk downstairs.

I'm looking forward to it, my first show ever.

I have never seen any terrain or landscaping stuff up close in my life before purchasing it.

Always buying off websites and the internet, sight unseen has been a challenge at best.

It looks like one thing in the picture, but when you open the box, surprise, lol.

Will be glad to actually touch something before shelling out the money.

I'll take some photos from the show and post them.

Michael

Harold,

Sounds like you got some of that good rare pre JJ stuff.

Yea, I'm going, I booked at the Menger for Fri and Sat night, so basically, wake up and walk downstairs.

I'm looking forward to it, my first show ever.

I have never seen any terrain or landscaping stuff up close in my life before purchasing it.

Always buying off websites and the internet, sight unseen has been a challenge at best.

It looks like one thing in the picture, but when you open the box, surprise, lol.

Will be glad to actually touch something before shelling out the money.

I'll take some photos from the show and post them.

Michael

Mike, sounds like you will have a lot of fun. There is nothing quite like walking up and down staring at rows and rows of goodies and then back again! The biggest problem is what to spend your money on and making it go round. If you can take some photos that would be great for those of us who are a few thousand miles away. I hope you have a great time. :)

Jeff

Mike, sounds like you will have a lot of fun. There is nothing quite like walking up and down staring at rows and rows of goodies and then back again! The biggest problem is what to spend your money on and making it go round. If you can take some photos that would be great for those of us who are a few thousand miles away. I hope you have a great time. :)

Jeff

Jeff,

I'm really looking forward to it.

It will be my first show ever.:D:D:D

I'm sorry Jenkins won't be there, but I really need some terrain and dio products badly.

Buying off the internet is hard, cause you really don't know what you're getting til it arrives.

I'll try and be frugal, lol.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Michael

PS...I will take photos and post them.

Mike, I'll see you there at the show.You should have a ton of fun and hopefully find some treasures.Big kid in a candy store feeling!

FubAr

Mike, I'll see you there at the show.You should have a ton of fun and hopefully find some treasures.Big kid in a candy store feeling!

FubAr

Wow Harold,

That's a nice little commute from your house.

I'm glad you're coming though.

We will find some "therapeutic" beverages for that Longshore back, lol.

Track me down when you get there.

Michael

Here are a couple random shots - I like the Highlanders more and more:

ToySol4-28-08073.jpg

ToySol4-28-08074.jpg

ToySol4-28-08071.jpg

Couple more - at some point I plan to add a few trees:

ToySol4-28-08079.jpg

Closing time at the pub:

ToySol4-28-08080.jpg

Doug,

You're killing me.;););)

Please quit showing those Highlanders!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am trying so hard to avoid those Jacobites in their fine looking plaid attire.

John really did this series well.

Michael

PS...you got some really nice figures.

Doug,

You're killing me.;););)

Please quit showing those Highlanders!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am trying so hard to avoid those Jacobites in their fine looking plaid attire.

John really did this series well.

Michael

PS...you got some really nice figures.

Odds say they'll be additional red boxes headed to Texas containing individuals wearing plaid kilts.......The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back