Laurie Daugherty Has Passed Away.................... (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
Most of you are probably thinking "who?"................she was married to Paul Stadinger, aka, "Stad"............back in the early 1990's when I got back into the hobby, Stad used to send out a monthly sales list, he sold a lot of single plastic figures, super, super nice guy. I used to see him and Laurie at the East Coast Toy Soldier Show, always a treat to see the two of them, Paul is very well known in the plastics circle of the hobby.

My condolences to him and his family, it's sad to lose members of our little community..............................

I don't think I knew Laurie, but my condolences to her family and friends, and to you George, for the loss.

I don't think I knew Laurie, but my condolences to her family and friends, and to you George, for the loss.

I've been in this hobby for a long, long time, have met some wonderful. outstanding people along the way (that goes for you too Louis.......:salute::) and it's sad when I hear of one of their passings.

John Stengle Sr, Don Pielin, Bill Lango are the three that hurt the most, Don died on Rosh Hashanah and in the Jewish faith is considered a tzadik, a holy righteous person, someone who exists on a different plane.

Man if that does not describe him...................

It's the circle of life, I get it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

This is very sad news.

For around forty years, I have corresponded with Paul Stadinger by mail, telephone and email.

He has dug up, through his contacts, some of my favourite figures in my collection.

He will truly miss Laurie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back