let's see your First Legion collection (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi Guys,

I have been noticing there are not alot of pics from collectors of First Legion on the forum, Debrito and Frank have put up some really nice pics but not others, so if you can would love to see your personal collection, whether it be Naps/WWII or whatever you collect, I will try to put some of mine up today, but I'm worried that being inside of a glass cabinet I will get alot of flash from the glass, but I will play with the camera and hopefully get some good pics, look forward to seeing your collection...Sammy

Hi Guys,

I have been noticing there are not alot of pics from collectors of First Legion on the forum, Debrito and Frank have put up some really nice pics but not others, so if you can would love to see your personal collection, whether it be Naps/WWII or whatever you collect, I will try to put some of mine up today, but I'm worried that being inside of a glass cabinet I will get alot of flash from the glass, but I will play with the camera and hopefully get some good pics, look forward to seeing your collection...Sammy

Sammy, use NO flash.

Regards

Rod.

Hi Guys,

I have been noticing there are not alot of pics from collectors of First Legion on the forum, Debrito and Frank have put up some really nice pics but not others, ...Sammy
Au contraire mon ami; I am rather hurt that you haven't noticed mine.:eek::D Of course I could do more but then it seems a lot of FL collectors here focus on dioramas and they take longer to plan, set up etc. Nonetheless, I will try and do more soon.

Au contraire mon ami; I am rather hurt that you haven't noticed mine.:eek::D Of course I could do more but then it seems a lot of FL collectors here focus on dioramas and they take longer to plan, set up etc. Nonetheless, I will try and do more soon.

My Mistake Spitfire, I did go back and review your pics and you do have some excellent pieces there, look forward to your next batch, what do you have in the wood works for your next purchase??...Sammy

Hi Guys,

Hello Sammy,
Today, I have attached photos of the result of my work on my diorama "Borodino", you can go to my blog if you want to see more photos of my collection: http://bigor.tdm.35.over-blog.com/
L Many of you already know my achievements ....
Artmabigor

Attachments

• photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 021.jpg
    photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 021.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 430
  • photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 019.jpg
    photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 019.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 420
  • photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 016.jpg
    photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 016.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 440
  • photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 009.jpg
    photos implantation figurines (vue d'ensemble) 009.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 417
Hello Sammy,
Today, I have attached photos of the result of my work on my diorama "Borodino", you can go to my blog if you want to see more photos of my collection: http://bigor.tdm.35.over-blog.com/
Artmabigor

Oh My Art,

That is a great collection you have and the pictures are stunning!! have you been collecting F.L. for a long time?? let us know when you post some more...Sammy

My Mistake Spitfire, I did go back and review your pics and you do have some excellent pieces there, look forward to your next batch, what do you have in the wood works for your next purchase??...Sammy
Thank you Sammy. At this point I am filling in multiple ranks. I have enough for a decent line or square of British Guards, plus some variants for attacking positions, but I need some more currently out of stock French line figures. I am also adding slowly to my French Chasseurs and will add some more British Light Dragoons, again with some variations. I have my eye out for the promised sometime Cuirassiers, British Heavy Dragoons, Scots and Riflemen, whenever they appear. So I have no shortage of wants, just need to space them a bit to keep the budget entact.:D

Artmabigor[/QUOTE]

Yes you are a true artist/dioramist
Mark

000_0268.jpg

one of my favorite Germans is this one kneeling with gloves on.

000_0267.jpg

backing up his comrade.

000_0266.jpg

000_0265.jpg

000_0264.jpg

this is a J.G. minature wall partial, works pretty good with the First Legion soldiers, but I plan on picking up some of the F.L. buildings sometime.

000_0263.jpg

my dio tables turned into a glass curio cabinet!!! at first I didn't know if I would like my boys behind glass, but I'm thinking it's gonna be alright, if you look closely on the 3rd shelf the tall glass container is my sand from Omaha beach, gotta get a placard for it. and once I have some vehicles from F.L. the Jim Shore snowmen will have thier own cabinet, and my boy has his K&C civil war collection on the second shelf, kinda mine as well, come on man...couldn't go cold turkey on my K&C!!!

000_0262.jpg

my favorite picture so far, love the sclupt, detail on all 3 advancing Germans.
000_0260.jpg

000_0256.jpg

sammy, that's a nice start to your collection.

pls post again once you get the stug and 232.:)

sincerely.

These running Germans are very nice; it seems that the winter of 1942-42 was one of the coldest in Europe.

Thanks for sharing your FL collection.

Rod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back