LOD Amazons arrived from The Hobby Bunker. (1 Viewer)

Scott

Major
A VERY quick delivery from Then Hobby Bunker. I'm very pleased with LOD's Amazon figures. There was one issue that two mounted archers arrived in the bag instead the ax carrying figure. That's an issue at the source and not the dealer. I wish that they were firing right handed to, but lefty archery exists.
A quick "Google" of Amazon warriors will get you some ideas of painting and that LOD did some homework of available sources. The weapons including axes and shields show up on sculpture and pottery along with colors of clothing. The helmets appear to have been painted, cloth covered instead of bright metal. Most figures have trousers. Rather that a Wonder Woman or Hercules movie version of Amazons, LOD has produced figures that are based on history. You really don't need two wounded Amazons . I plan to paint one as a Zombie for my Halloween collection.

IMG_3574S.jpgIMG_3565s.jpgIMG_3562a.jpgIMG_3566s.jpgIMG_3563s.jpg

I am still hanging out for a TS maker to do a series based on the beach battle between the Amazons and WW1 German Navy in the recent Wonderwoman movie {sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back