maddadicus

2nd Lieutenant
Each time I want to enter site, I am forced to log in even though my remember me button is activated..Been that way for a few days now...Michael

Each time I want to enter site, I am forced to log in even though my remember me button is activated..Been that way for a few days now...Michael

FineScale Modeler's forum has a similar issue going on. Every couple of days, you get prompted to log in, even though the login page has a Remember Me feature that stores your login for 60 days.

Their website is built with a different tool, but I think the root cause is similar or the same, an issue in the website's code to catch and store our login info.

I have not had this happen to me, here, though.

Prost!
Brad

What browser are you using?

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I have the same problem and it has been ongoing for a while.

The forum log in does not "remember me".

My PC uses Internet Explorer 11 (the latest version).

My OS is Windows 8.1. (yes, I know I am due for an upgrade)

I also have the same issue as Grognard re: Slow Editor.

If I recall correctly, he solved the problem with an upgrade to Windows 10 and Edge.

It can be a real effort to write a post. I cannot use the icons too.

Raymond.

Last edited:
Maybe George has put a Red Sox and Patriots curse on your computer :wink2:

This doesn't occur for me with this forum, using Firefox. I haven't tried using IE or Chrome, because I don't use them, generally, for my personal browsing.

Prost!
Brad

My forum guy it out of town for a bit...we'll get on it as soon as we can!

ok guys, made a slight change. Let me know when/if it happens again and what part of the site you are on.

No change on my side....same issues are persisting.

I can live with it. Thanks anyway.

Raymond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back