London March 2018 show (1 Viewer)

In the cooler
The show is under three weeks away?

What are you looking for at the Show?

For me this is a chance to see JJD future releases which is most exciting and something to keep me motivated. While my other manufacturers I collect from, generally only promote their current releases which I am already quite aware of. Hoping to see photos of the show, but in particular JJD. Robin.

For me this is a chance to see JJD future releases which is most exciting and something to keep me motivated. While my other manufacturers I collect from, generally only promote their current releases which I am already quite aware of. Hoping to see photos of the show, but in particular JJD. Robin.

Clive is expecting to have the February and March releases for the show and hoping for "some previews" also. I'm sure Gazza will be doing the business with his fine photo's as usual.
I will hopefully be posting some as well. (Bought a new camera some months ago. Turns out the auto setting is not quite so automatic............{eek3} Having trouble learning to drive it ^&grin )

A bit sad really - but always a bit of a buzz approaching the JJD stand hoping to see something new......... :eek:

Will also be taking a look at Del Prado this time............. :wink2:

Roy

Good to know you are on deck Roy and clicking away. You have an enjoyable time and add to your collection. Robin.

Hello The World,
Will be at the London show this Saturday. As it is my first visit to the "newish venue" can someone give me a steer if the early bird ticket is worthwhile? I suppose my question is - How busy does the event get from 10.30 onwards? I am going onto a dinner / theatre date later on Saturday so would want to be clear of the show by 14.30 - 15.00.
I suspect this may be a bit of an unknown, but have read problems about the layout of this venue in the posts for the Dec. 2017 show.
Many thanks, in advance, for useful tips.
Blackbob

The show is under three weeks away?

What are you looking for at the Show?

...I am hoping that there will be a reveal of JJD's painted version of Bonnie Prince Charlie with (again hopefully) news that the figure will be out in April......which is the same month of Culloden.......and if John would like to spoil us with one or two more figures from the same range then that would be perfect !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back