London March show 2014 (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
I just realized were only a month away from my favorite shows!! Got to love the London shows for the variety they bring to the forum, and as always I look forward to the great coverage that is provided by our good mates on ye other side of the creek :)...Sammy

I just realized were only a month away from my favorite shows!! Got to love the London shows for the variety they bring to the forum, and as always I look forward to the great coverage that is provided by our good mates on ye other side of the creek :)...Sammy

Hope to be there Sammy, the shows are always a highlight in the collecting year. Missed the last one so really want to be there. Tom's new WW1 fig is already a big draw!

Rob

Hope to be there Sammy, the shows are always a highlight in the collecting year. Missed the last one so really want to be there. Tom's new WW1 fig is already a big draw!

Rob

Rob:

Apologies in advance for what seems like an inane question but is the March showed related to the December one or are they completely different?

Best,
Jason

Rob:

Apologies in advance for what seems like an inane question but is the March showed related to the December one or are they completely different?

Best,
Jason

Hi Jason,

Not inane at all my friend. There are three shows a year in London all run by same company, March,June,December. They are linked in that way and normally feature the same producers and traders each time.
Best
Rob

Hi Jason,

Not inane at all my friend. There are three shows a year in London all run by same company, March,June,December. They are linked in that way and normally feature the same producers and traders each time.
Best
Rob

Rob:

Thanks for the info, I really need to get to one of those shows someday!

Best,
Jason

Rob:

Thanks for the info, I really need to get to one of those shows someday!

Best,
Jason

If you can Jason a very warm welcome will await you:smile2: The collectors at the shows are the friendliest bunch of guys you can imagine, it's a pleasure to know every one of them.
Best

Rob

If you can Jason a very warm welcome will await you:smile2: The collectors at the shows are the friendliest bunch of guys you can imagine, it's a pleasure to know every one of them.
Best

Rob

Rob:

I will get out to one of those soon. My brother has a place in London that I can use as he is never there and it is fully furnished.

-Jason

Who's Coming to the London show in Match then??

I've already got my train tickets :)

Dave

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've got my AEROPLANE Tickets..... for the JUNE SHOW..... :)

See you all in about 11 week ?????

John

Hi Dave,

I've got my AEROPLANE Tickets..... for the JUNE SHOW..... :)

See you all in about 11 week ?????

John

Dear All,
Unfortunately I wll not be with you at the show, wish I could:cool::D{sm2}
But do post as many pics as possible for us from far can enjoy!
Artillery pics for the artillery fans is a must:salute::
Wish you all to have the best of times and a lot of fun!
Cheers
Luiz

Dave

Hi Dave,

I will be going and taking as many photos as possible before the usual lunch time gathering at the Steam Passage Tavern. {sm3}

See you there.

Jeff

Hi Dave,

I will be going and taking as many photos as possible before the usual lunch time gathering at the Steam Passage Tavern. {sm3}

See you there.

Jeff

Dear Jeff/John,
Any tips on great sources of artillery would make me a happy camper{sm4}:cool:.....
Enjoy .... Humm and do not forget to check on who is serving the drinks this time hahahaa{sm4}
Cheers
A_C

Hi Dave,

See you there.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I hope you can get some pics at the TM Terrain table as David will have Frank's monster project there on display, thanks in advance for any/all pics you share...Sammy

Hi Jeff,

I hope you can get some pics at the TM Terrain table as David will have Frank's monster project there on display, thanks in advance for any/all pics you share...Sammy

Will do Sammy! :smile2:

Jeff

I'll be there with Open Fire figures.

We'll have some special show prices offered on the figures and we'll also have previews of a few new ranges that are due out very shortly

We're upstairs in the far corner if anyone fancies popping over to say hello

Cheers

Adam

Hi Dave,

See you there.

Jeff

Camera battery fully charged, wine gums purchased and stowed in bag and looking forward to tomorrow! {sm3}

Jeff

On the train to London now, see you all there. Plus pub for a drink :)

Dave

Likewise Dave. This new fangled wify interweb thingy is pretty neat{sm3}
Looking forward to nicking Jeff's wine gums. See you there in a bit.
Simon

Likewise Dave. This new fangled wify interweb thingy is pretty neat{sm3}
Looking forward to nicking Jeff's wine gums. See you there in a bit.
Simon

Hey Simon, how 'bout a couple pics of Foxhole Adam's table ... would like see a bit more of that new Stalag Luft series. Thanks. :smile2:

B. :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back