London Show dates (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
Hello

really looking forward to the London Show, not really a new venue anymore but do prefer it to the National Hotel when it was there. However, I think there are only 9 weeks after this one to the next show, not a lot of time to save my pennies for the next show and a full 6 months before the show after that. Plus the show in Birmingham on October 23rd 2016. Timings are not great and we are told by the organisers these are the only times available, but booking a venue three times a year for a number of years must give you some clout in the dates!

Still will be going, just with a lighter wallet........

Hello

really looking forward to the London Show, not really a new venue anymore but do prefer it to the National Hotel when it was there. However, I think there are only 9 weeks after this one to the next show, not a lot of time to save my pennies for the next show and a full 6 months before the show after that. Plus the show in Birmingham on October 23rd 2016. Timings are not great and we are told by the organisers these are the only times available, but booking a venue three times a year for a number of years must give you some clout in the dates!

Still will be going, just with a lighter wallet........

If you have a lighter wallet come see me first! {sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back