London Show displays (1 Viewer)

attic_david

Private 2
We have lots going on for the London Show this weekend and I have been working hard to produce dioramas to show a load of new stuff released from John Jenkins and First Legion.
I have another display of Gordon at Khartoum that went down very well last time. John has also sent us some of the new Gordon Highlanders for his new Sudan range so the new display for them goes well next to Gordon.

John has also been producing a beautiful selection of Indian village pieces so we are devoting a section just for that and again John has been able to send us a new stockade entrance piece to finish the display off.

First Legion have been very busy and we have the brand new Napoleonic Gordon Highlanders which will go wonderfully with the rest of the Waterloo display in the trampled down cornfield.
It doesn't stop there- the new AWI range has arrived as well with the first release of continentals. They make a great firing line but we will be displaying them round a small house with a stream running alongside it as a skirmish line.
The Samurai range has its first outing at the show as well. These figures are superb and I have made a very simple display that hopefully highlights just how wonderful they are.
Finally, the new releases are finished off with the Russian anti tank gun and the PZIII. The Russians have some real firepower now so I have them held up in a ruined factory being attached by the Germans supported by the PZIII as well as the Stug and armoured car.

Full details and prices can be found at:
www.tmterrain.co.uk

See you on Saturday.

David
TMTerrain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back