London Show March 2019 (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
The March Show is just over two weeks away, what are you looking forward too or seeking when you attend?

I am looking forward to see if John Jenkins have the new Aztecs and potentially new Whiskey,Scalps,And Beaver Pelts figures or examples.

Plus see the Thomas Gunn stand, always some great planes and examples of future releases.

Plus of course all the great new stuff for sale from William Britians - BAZINGA as Sheldon would say. Only joking.

The March Show is just over two weeks away, what are you looking forward too or seeking when you attend?

I am looking forward to see if John Jenkins have the new Aztecs and potentially new Whiskey,Scalps,And Beaver Pelts figures or examples.

Plus see the Thomas Gunn stand, always some great planes and examples of future releases.

Plus of course all the great new stuff for sale from William Britians - BAZINGA as Sheldon would say. Only joking.

If I could be at the show ( which unfortunately is a long shot for me as we speak...) I would love to see what new goodies would be coming covering WW1 and the Victorian Period.....Little Legion, Asset, Maison Militarie and a few others have great stuff.....One of items that come up now and again from past manufacturers such as Toy Army Workshop are also nice to see and have...

Enjoy the show and those that will be at the premises if you can, take some pics and share with us at the forum.....:cool::cool:
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

I’ll be there with my Replica Metal Soldiers and Models stand.

In the Montgomery hall. Will be showing a selection of samples, new releases such as the lances and Mountie Officer turned in the saddle and the Anglo Egyptian war figures.

I will also have the WW1 Holt tractor and guns for sale. These are limited to 8 sets as a production run.

All figure orders placed at show get 5% discount.

Looking forward to being there on Saturday.

Enjoy the show and those that will be at the premises if you can, take some pics and share with us at the forum.....:cool::cool:
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

Yes please, like Luiz, and others who are many miles away in another continent, please post images, and let us see what we have missed out on !!

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back