London show. (1 Viewer)

Nicholas V Hall

Private 2
Hi. Did not make London show. Train was cancelled and hotels 250 quid. Can see no feedback. How was it?

Show was fantastic. Lots of people there, despite the rail strikes and freezing weather. All the traders I talked to had good sales and were happy.

Big John was there, videoed everything. I presume it will be up on youtube shortly so you can see it all for yourselves.

Thanks for posting. As close as I will ever get to this show unfortunately. Robin.

Yes thanks for posting Stefan. :salute::

Would I be right in assuming the impressive JJD Roman Fort with all the tents etc was yours as I think you posted a photo or two on the forum of it a few months back ?

Hi Steve,

indeed. Been dying to show it off for ages! Next show the organisers want a train station with lots of trains and carriages. offer accepted. cant wait!

Cheers,

Stefan

Hi Steve,

indeed. Been dying to show it off for ages! Next show the organisers want a train station with lots of trains and carriages. offer accepted. cant wait!

Cheers,

Stefan

I like the way you have incorporated a number of manufacturers which blend in nicely to create this masterpiece. Man after my own heard. Mix and match is my calling. Now looking forward to your train layout. Robin.

W.Britain returned after a couple years away and we thought that the show was well attended and we will new back next year. We had a chance to reconnect with many collectors and get good feedback for future projects. The December show seems to be one of the better ones to see a large variety of figures and accessories, both old and new. We also attended the plastic model show at the same location on Sunday and plan to return for that too. I bought plenty of new books on both days, which made travel back home interesting…
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back