London toy soldier show (1 Viewer)

kevin

Private
Hi guys,
so who is going to the toy soldier show in london,

kevin

Yep I'll be there, quite a few of us will be getting together in the bar at 12.30 if you'd like to come along you'd be very welcome to join us. You may find this thread gets moved as there is a special area for the shows in the lower part of the forum, there you will find a thread exactly like your's and it should have the names of the guys who'll be there.

Cheers

Rob

Yep I'll be there, quite a few of us will be getting together in the bar at 12.30 if you'd like to come along you'd be very welcome to join us. You may find this thread gets moved as there is a special area for the shows in the lower part of the forum, there you will find a thread exactly like your's and it should have the names of the guys who'll be there.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Mate

Can you please take some pics and post it to this forum for us to see! : )

Hi Mate

Can you please take some pics and post it to this forum for us to see! : )

I certainly will, several of us take lots of pics on the day so you will see as much as we can photo.

Cheers

Rob

Sounds like a blast. Never made it across the pond yet:(

Maybe one day....

Unlike previous shows there seems to be little advanced enthusiasm for the upcoming event. No day by day countdown, no lip licking over projected purchases, no repartee. Is this a portent for the day? Has the projected TUC march put people off? Is the recession at last taking hold? Trooper

Unlike previous shows there seems to be little advanced enthusiasm for the upcoming event. No day by day countdown, no lip licking over projected purchases, no repartee. Is this a portent for the day? Has the projected TUC march put people off? Is the recession at last taking hold? Trooper

Could be a bit of both Alan. I guess March is one of the quieter shows anyway, all jokes aside I am a little concerned about getting home as having seen some of the queues at St Panc on football days it will be nothing compared to whats happening with the TUC on that day. However I am very much looking forward to the show as its always good to see everyone.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back