Looking for: Barzso pirates cannon crew (1 Viewer)

Basil Duke

Private
Hello. I'm trying to acquire the Ron Barzso pirate cannon crew - a five-figure resin set (not including the cannon that came with the originals). Barzso himself is out of them, and I can't locate these fellows elsewhere. If anyone has a set he'd like to sell, I'd be most interested. Thanks in advance. Basil Duke, St. Louis, MO

Hello. I'm trying to acquire the Ron Barzso pirate cannon crew - a five-figure resin set (not including the cannon that came with the originals). Barzso himself is out of them, and I can't locate these fellows elsewhere. If anyone has a set he'd like to sell, I'd be most interested. Thanks in advance. Basil Duke, St. Louis, MO

Is this what you're looking for? Came across it on ebay, thought I remember somebody asking about it on the classifieds.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Barzso-Gun-Crew...oy_Soldiers&hash=item43a0910bf8#ht_500wt_1075

If you're still looking for them - please PM me.. you can let me know the exact 5 figures you need - I should have them.

Jim

Thanks for the pic, Blake; yep, that's what I'm looking for. Jac, I sent you a private message about the figures. If you've got them, I'd like to buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back