looking for uk painter (1 Viewer)

_FLYNN_86

Private 1st Class
hi,

i bought two k&c arnhem 44 para's off ebay, arrived chipped and a base came off one.

im looking for a uk painter who could help me out, i was gutted when i opened the box. please pm me and i can email you a few pics and see what you think.

regards
liam

thanks for all pms guys, wraith has generously offered to fix up my troops.:)

Hmm {sm2} ..just make sure he uses the right shade of green! :rolleyes2: :wink2:

Jeff

I was going to go for the Fruit Salad spinter pattern camo, using strawberry red, tango orange, lemon yellow and blackcurrent purple. Are you suggesting that may not be historically accurate?

I was going to go for the Fruit Salad spinter pattern camo, using strawberry red, tango orange, lemon yellow and blackcurrent purple. Are you suggesting that may not be historically accurate?

I remember seeing the Fanta Jager a few years back! :tongue: ^&grin

Jeff

I remember seeing the Fanta Jager a few years back! :tongue: ^&grin

Jeff

Accurate representations, every last one of them. Detail as described by colour blind great uncle.:wink2:

Liam, your figures will be in good hands. {sm5} {sm4}

Simon, I've still got a small amount of Tartan paint left if that's any good?

Jeff

Liam, your figures will be in good hands. {sm5} {sm4}

Simon, I've still got a small amount of Tartan paint left if that's any good?

Jeff
No good I'm afraid. Haven't got the sporran tassels to paint it with.

thanks for all pms guys, wraith has generously offered to fix up my troops.:)

Yeah, I'm sure he did :rolleyes2: ..... just don't offer to pay him off in drinks at the next London Show, you'll need to take out a second motgage. :smile2:

B.

Yeah, I'm sure he did :rolleyes2: ..... just don't offer to pay him off in drinks at the next London Show, you'll need to take out a second motgage. :smile2:

B.

Ahhhhh, my furry friend......this thread must have been like a red rag to a Wookie. As you well know, I never touch the alcoholic stuff, preferring to stick to orange juice, sparkling mineral water and the like. Unless it's beer, wines or spirits, then I may deviate slightly.

B.

Wraith done a great job on the paras, I'm well chuffed with them. I will be catching up with him at the Birmingham show this month and I will be owing him a few drinks for another favour he done me. Some really great people in this hobby and wraith is certainly one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back