Lost password (1 Viewer)

Go for Broke

Sergeant Major
Seems like there are a lot less people typically logged in. They must have forgotten their password. I know I forgot mine until now.

Folks can use 'password reset' if they are having problems. My IT guy did some work so this should be up and running smoothly now.

Maybe we should move this thread from the chat lounge to the Forum issues subforum?

Finally got signed in after being signed out all weekend. My wife figured it out. Thanks to Pete for all the help. -- Al

Not so much a complaint as an FYI...

The forum UI is losing my password. I'll sign on successfully, only to be logged out when I return. I am checking the "remember me" box, BTW. The involuntary log outs are occurring across platforms and OS.

That all,:)

-Moe

Not so much a complaint as an FYI...

The forum UI is losing my password. I'll sign on successfully, only to be logged out when I return. I am checking the "remember me" box, BTW. The involuntary log outs are occurring across platforms and OS.

That all,:)

-Moe
Same here. -- Al

A significant detail that I neglected to mention...

I'm accessing the forum via a fresh bookmark that I've created on the different devices that I use for browsing, right now an iPad 2. Because of this, I'd think that there's more to the issue than the redirect that y'all have employed for several days.

-Moe

A significant detail that I neglected to mention...

I'm accessing the forum via a fresh bookmark that I've created on the different devices that I use for browsing, right now an iPad 2. Because of this, I'd think that there's more to the issue than the redirect that y'all have employed for several days.

-Moe

The initial redirect was temporary. As of right now we have a more robust one in place.

As of my last several visits, I'm accessing the forum without the lost login issue.

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back