Manes Marzane...JJD...WB...Heritage Mahdist/Devrish Comparitive pictures... (1 Viewer)

mikemiller1955

Lieutenant General
I just got these Manes Marzano Dervish yesterday and had promised a few Froggers some pictures for a closer look and also some pictures for a comparison to the Mahdist offered by JJD, WB and Heritage...

they were supposed to be delivered in December...but just arrived...no fault to the dealer...they shipped them immediately after receiving them from the manufacturer...

they are advertised to be compatible with JJD and WB...in my opinion...they foot the bill...there are some distinct differences in style of course...and in painting also...but in size, height and girt...they are very close

I really like them and think they are lovely and very unique figures...

one thing that struck me about them...is their faces...they seem very soulful to me...very expressive...the sculpting and painting of the faces gives them a very passionate lifelike quality...especially the Bedouins in turbans with the flag and rifle...just my opinion...

enclosed are some pictures of them alone...

then with some JJD...

then with some...WB...

then with some Heritage...

they come in a little treasure chest style box with a cool little latch...the box is just too cool...

anyway...here are the pics...

101_2409.jpg

101_2408.jpg

101_2417.jpg

101_2412.jpg

101_2411.jpg

101_2413.jpg

101_2416.jpg

101_2414.jpg

101_2415.jpg

Pretty cool looking figures aren't they Mike? This is what I was trying to describe on the other thread you started about these as far as the soulful or edgy look of the sculpting. I was thinking they would be much smaller in comparison to the other companies but as you say they appear to fit in nicely. Thanks for posting the pics.

MD

Very nice looking. They really match up well. And that box is fantastic. {eek3} -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back