Manes marzano new releases (1 Viewer)

FERNANDO

Private
HELLO FORUM!
THIS IS THE NEW RELEASES OF MANES MARZANO COLLECTION.THESE FIGURES WILL BE AVAILABLES ON DECEMBER.I HOPE ENJOY THEM.ALL THE BEST.FERNANDO

[/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

HELLO FORUM!
THIS IS THE NEW RELEASES OF MANES MARZANO COLLECTION.THESE FIGURES WILL BE AVAILABLES ON DECEMBER.I HOPE ENJOY THEM.ALL THE BEST.FERNANDO

[/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Would love to see them Fernado but those images did not show up.:confused:

ups!very soory, you are right!
i can't see them too.may be the photos are very heavy.i will talk with shannon.may be she can put the images in the forum.all the best.fernando

Hello forum!
You can see now the photos of my new releases in:

www.sierratoysoldier.com

my new releases are, dervish-sudan war(54mm compatible with britains), landsknecht artillery(60mm) , viking russ(70mm) , french cannon american revolution and swedish cannon american revolution

i hope enjoy them
all the best!
Fernando

Hi Fernando! Today i got my first look at your miniatures,, They look great! Any chance you will be making WWI or WWII in the future?
Thanks

hello daruss! yes, in the future i will release some ww1 and ww2 soldiers.
i am making some french zouaves(turcs -algerian) from ww1 and the last mounth i released some tuaregs mounted (60mm -arab rebelion-ww1)my bests
fernando

thank you mark!
i am working on more vikings and their drakkar.but this is future proyect. my bests.fernando

About ww1 germans i have in preparation some stormtroopers with full armour.
About ww2 germans ,i don't make anything yet, but in the future, i would like to make germans fighting on stalingrado.
Sorry, i don't know what means axis (the british?)my english is very bad!
My bests
fernando

HI Fernando. "AXIS" are The allies of Germany during second WWII "Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, Slovaks etc...

Thanks for the information!i didn't know that.
By the moment are not in my plains to make axis.my bests.fernando

I like you cannon series, however they are all out of stock or preorder only at Treefrog. Will you be making more?

King's Man

Thanks king's man.
I am making more cannons from the first serie.they will be availables in sierratoysoldiers on january.
I am making too another cannons and machine guns: French mortar nap.war(1800), mediaval bombard(1300), chinese tiger-cannon (1860), chinese cannon(1860), gatling gun(sudan war), gatling gun(acw),gatling gun -one barrell(acw), british cannon(sudan war) ,culverin(english civil war)

i hope all of them will be ready on late february.

My bests
fernando

Users who are viewing this thread

Back