Mars WW2 Japanese (1 Viewer)

I told everybody these figures were coming!
I sure hope they corrected their scale problem?!

Plastic General

The German set was kind of cool but the figures were terribly small. If they were slightly larger I would have ordered a few more sets to fill out my collection.

If they're small it might work - after all, the Japanese did tend to be smaller in stature than their Western opponents. I remember complaints about the relative size of the BMC Japanese when their Iwo Jima sets came out. I just hope they don't muck up the molds with flash and mismatched molds. I keep pulling for Mars - they have made some potentially great figures (particularly in 1/72 scale) among their failures - but it seems they usually manage to botch it somehow.

I really hope they correct their scale problem and sell really well, because they have some fantastic WWII subjects possibly in the pipeline!

* JAPANESE PARA TROOPERS
* ELITE WINTER GERMANS

Plastic General

Future Possible MARS WWII sets that exist in 1:72 and just might make it to 1:32??

Imperial Japanese Paratroopers
Luftwaffe Field Division Infantry
German Elite Infantry in Winter Uniforms
German Naval Troops
German Don Cossack army

Plastic General

Some very possible future WWII sets from MARS in 1:32!?

0Vz_7ZvmktU.jpg

8DKBXZUYT0Y.jpg

111-WWII-German-Elite-Infantry-in-Winter-Uniforms-extra-big-5312-882.jpg

MAR72109_1024x1024.jpg

WAFFEN SS and JAPANESE INFANTRY so far! I prey they keep up scaling these sets!?

Plastic General

CTS states the new Japanese "1/32" scale figures are 2-1/16" tall. Rather small for the current 1/32 scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back