Master Box 1/32 kits (2 Viewers)

I love the WWII sets,
I just wish they would do GROUND CREWS actually working on aircraft, far more useful.

Masterbox does some very nice kits. It's funny that they went with the ACW set in 1/35th, probably because it was "military", but most ACW folks build or collect in 1/32nd/54mm.

Master Box just released some new items in 1/35 scale. I think it should be interesting to see))

Absolutely shocking! I am intensely appalled.Somehow I blame Trump for this.
Give me naked Nazis...anytime..certainly not this trash.Haruuuumph.pshaw and ,of course,
some rousing tsk,tsks. Oh the humanity. I part now to seek solace in my safe and happy place.

Was something deleted?!
Did I miss something GOOD?!
I'm so tempted to post my Nazi Joy Division Aryan Pleasure Girls!!!!

Plastic General

I'm not surprised that MasterBox has produced this set. Their customer base is global, and there is a huge group of modelers in Japan. They're practically a closed market unto themselves, with very little contact to the outside world (sort of a pre-Meiji environment for modeling, if you will), except, perhaps, for the anime market elsewhere in Asia. They also form an exception to the casual theft of intellectual property so prevalent in the rest of Asia. But in any case, I see this set going to Japanese modelers first and foremost.

"kawaii" means "cute" or "adorable", and they also will rate a subject on its "cuteness". And these figures aren't just made up. This is a whole subcategory of "cosplay" (a Japanese contraction of the English "costumed play", pretty much dressing up as a character), among all of the fans of anime characters and superheroes, who dress themselves up that way.

So, yeah, I'm not surprised that MB made them.

And it underscores again that Japanese culture is full of contrasts. Pottery and flower-arranging, samurai swords and leading-edge technology, and chicks dressing up in tons of frills and bows. Oh, and, Pokemon.

Kampei!
Brad

I use their 1/35 horses as base build to represent 1/32 ponies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back