May Dispatches on 30 APR 2011 ? (1 Viewer)

OldDragon

Master Sergeant
Dear K&C

Looking at the calender .. I see that HK will be observing 01MAY as International Labour day with Monday, 03 MAY also being a holiday.

Please may we request for the MAY dispatches to be released on FRI, 30 Apr on the eve of the long holidays .. so that collectors salivate over the new releases during this extended weekend. {sm4} {sm2} {sm3}

Thank you & Happy holidays

OD

Dear K&C

Looking at the calender .. I see that HK will be observing 01MAY as International Labour day with Monday, 03 MAY also being a holiday.

Please may we request for the MAY dispatches to be released on FRI, 30 Apr on the eve of the long holidays .. so that collectors salivate over the new releases during this extended weekend. {sm4} {sm2} {sm3}

Thank you & Happy holidays

OD
YES YES,YES,YES... I AGREE{bravo}}
mario{sm4}{sm4}

Interesting topic. We will all have to wait to see how this one plays out ! It's only a 50 / 50 shot !!!!! ^&cool

If I recall correctly, there was 1 month last year when dispatches were released on a Friday when the first the day of the month fell on the weekend/public holiday.

Everything is possible .. as long as we don't forget to say "PLease" and "Thank You" :tongue:

Thank You
OD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back