Medieval Crusades Releases? (1 Viewer)

bearybones

Sergeant
Since there were no Medieval Crusades releases in the November 1st dispatches/releases, will they be coming soon? Many of us are eagerly waiting for them. Is there an updated E.T.A. for them? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you for any knowledgeable response.

George

I agree! It has been one year and three months when the last crusaders came out. I hope it is soon? I don't collect anything else but the crusades from k&c. I hope there will be more action poses, I'm alittle tired of most of the knights and man-at-arms standing holding a banner or spear. Don't get me wrong, I will still buy them, because I have every knight and saracen that they make. what would everybody like to see come out for the crusades?????

I am still patiently waiting for the Crusades release.

Yes... only the action-oriented knights will do for me - something like MK023/046 - but preferably with swords (like MK055) and any weapons other than battle-axes (too many of them already). :cool:

I personally like a combination of some figures in dynamic, action poses and others in a more relaxed pose, or walking, etc. Every person in an army can't be fighting, all at the same time. I like to have a fair amount of behind the lines personnel. In any case, I think the last Crusades release gave us some great action poses. The mounted Templars and Saracen were very dramatic poses. I also liked the archers and that wounded Templar, being helped by his comrad - another very unique pair of figures by K&C. I have a feeling the next Crusades release will have a surprise or two for us. It just seems like it's time for something that. There must have been some kind of snag that delayed the release past November. That sort of thing frequently happens in business. I hope we won't have to wait too much longer.

Hello my fellow Crusades fanatics, did you read Andy's post regarding the next Crusades release? Mystery solved. They will be coming in February! Actually, I'm glad he doesn't just accept an inferior quality product and then dump it on us, like some companies would. Just shows how he's keeping the standards/quality up at King & Country. I, for one, appreciate that. I'll be saving my pennies for the February release.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back