Mexican Bandit's 1/32 scale (1 Viewer)

Tom dulski

Private 2
Can someone post pictures of the scale comparison between the Reisler and Steve Weston Mexican bandits? There must be side by side pictures out there somewhere. I have loads of the Weston bandits and would like to supplement them with the Reisler but only if they are near in size. I know the Weston run a bit large.

Can someone post pictures of the scale comparison between the Reisler and Steve Weston Mexican bandits? There must be side by side pictures out there somewhere. I have loads of the Weston bandits and would like to supplement them with the Reisler but only if they are near in size. I know the Weston run a bit large.

HI Tom,
I have both sets of Mexicans, but unfortunately do not have a photo of either of them. I can tell you, though, the Weston are a bit larger than Reisler. Not enough, though, to be a problem. I think if you were to set them up next to each other in a diorama, the size difference might be noticeable, but if they are not next to each other, not very noticeable at all. I don't have a problem with them.
Hope that helps.
fritz

They will work together. The Weston bandits are thicker, chunkier particularly the heads but height wise they work. Get the Reisler bandits, you won't regret it.

I use both Reisler and Weston. Email me at eddiewhite7549@sbcglobal.net and will shoot a comparison photo for you. I have been unable to convert my photos to a size format to be able to be uploaded to this site and gave up a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back