Mexican Revolution 54mm Game at Partizan (1 Viewer)

Mike Blake

Private 2
Photos of the game here http://s654.photobucket.com/user/Mi...rgames Games/Partizan 2015 Mexican Revolution

All "54mm" figures from a number of makers, all converted to/painted for Mexican Revolution. Mostly (95%) plastic with the odd metal single piece here and there (eg Irregular artillery). Scratch-built buildings and scenic items. Squad-TODD rules (SW's own). Good fun game at a great show.

Game will feature in up-coming Wargames Illustrated Skirmish Wargaming Special.

What an impressive layout! Reminds me of the great Mexican Revolution Movies I watched as a kid. "Villa Rides!" "The Professionals!" to name a few.

Thanks Oldallamerican

The next game should be even more impressive as it will be about twice the size in terms of troops and buildings...

I forgot to mention the saguero cacti - they are beautiful resin modes, each has a little bird or critter on - and some say 'Arizona'! They are tourist souvenirs brought back from trips to the US instead of booze. Needless to say they are actually made in China.

The MR is a much neglected period with lots of scope for games in a strange mix of old and new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back