Michigan Toy Soldier Update (1 Viewer)

Michtoy Staff

Private
Michigan Toy Soldier is in the process of ownership change and is currently under new management. The shop is now being run by it's long time employees and we appreciate and thank you for your continued support.

The staff at Michigan Toy Soldier

Good to hear. I was very happy with my last purchase and the service from MTS a couple of months back, glad to see the shop is still going strong.

Jules

That's great news, and I wish you continued success. You have a loyal customer base, that is, I'm sure, looking forward to resuming dealing with you. We missed you at our show (MFCA), I hope we'll see you back next May.

Prost!
Brad

A great place to get all kinds of soldiers, bit & pieces, paints, books, etc. I wish you well and will continue to purchase there.

Gary B.

That is good news. I enjoy the staff at shows. I heard that a dealer will take over the show and might have a show in July.

Best of luck to the store,the new owner and especially the employees.
Mark

welcome back and great luck on your re-birth. I hope you all can shake the past off.

Best of luck.

Just purchased from you via ebay several Trophy items and everything went smoothly.

Best of luck, looks like a great East of India sale! I've got your site in my favorites, Do it right:wink2:

Best of luck to you and all the other staffers at MTS. Good dealers are hard to find, and we look forward to your renewed success!

Michigan Toy Soldier is in the process of ownership change and is currently under new management. The shop is now being run by it's long time employees and we appreciate and thank you for your continued support.

The staff at Michigan Toy Soldier

SUggestion.....CHange the name

conte recently dropped them

I don't think that really matters. Conte is unique and goes his own way, in any case, so I don't think it will keep anyone from dealing with the new management at MTS. Might even encourage some folks to deal with MTS.

Prost!
Brad

Good Luck and success to the MTSC crew.
You have a great shop, keep it up {bravo}}
Konrad

Guys,
I have had some really great Ebay dealings with this Store over the last six months and a lass named Jennifer was extremely helpful. Keep up the great work as it sounds like your on the road to recovery.
Cheers Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back