Midwest Toy Soldier Show March 19, 20 & 21, 2021 (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!
Aron & I have decided to attend this Show for the first time this year!
We will just be arriving on Friday so won't be participating in Friday sales, but will be there for Saturday and Sunday.

If you are planning on attending and want us to bring you items to purchase, please let us know and we will get those ordered in so we can bring them with us for you!

Details on their Website: http://www.mwtoysoldier.com/index.html

Hope to see some of you there!

Julie

150364215_10159033862664500_6068550553032405178_o.jpg

We successfully attended the MidWest Toy Soldier Show for the first time last weekend, and it was nice to see some familiar faces, even if I couldn't always recognize them with a mask in the way.

We had a sampling of products available and definitely went home with less than we started, always the goal!
Lots of interesting items here, so I created a Gallery of the photos I took of our tables (for my future reference) and other offerings as well!
Lots of families and kids in attendance, always good to see. Some delighted kiddos, young and old walking out with some treasures at the end of the day.

As this year continues, we shall see what else is on the calendar, but it was nice to get out!

https://treefrogtreasures.smugmug.com/Midwest-Toy-Soldier-Show/

Julie

Julie

Thank you very much for making the Show come alive with these pictures.

It takes real effort.

Carlos

Great, thank you very much Julie, beautiful pictures, many amazing items there, WOW!!!

Looks worthwhile!
Always greatly appreciate photos of shows. Thanks so much again for all you do for the hobby!
Paddy

P.S. The Videos by others are fun too. If they are posted on YouTube, we can watch them on TV. Well, I'm sure there are other ways to see uploaded vids on a bigger screen, but you'd have to tell me how :redface2:. Folks should check 'em out if you haven't already. Almost like being there...
P.P.S. ...which may take a while for me because I'm still not even lined up for vax shot.

Best Wishes & Good Health to All. Happy Easter soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back