Military Odyssey 2008 (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
Guys

Leaving tomorrow for Military Odyssey down in Kent this weekend.

The WORLDS largest reinacting weekend covering nearly EVERY historical war period!

Three days of work and fun!

See you there if you can make it!!

FILMS ON TSTV next week

Tony
K&C UK

Guys

The WORLDS largest reinacting weekend covering nearly EVERY historical war period!

FILMS ON TSTV next week

Tony
K&C UK

Yo Trooper, lets be careful down there, some of these guys forget they are acting lol. I was an extra in a movie Robin Hood a few years back, and when it came to the fight scene the director said cut, but they got stuck into each other good style (serious) the director went balistic lol, they had to get 3 Ambulances in to sort out the wounded lol (and guys thats true). Tony any idea when the next Toy Soldier show is on in London, sure I remember Norman Joplin saying something about a show in Septemper, might make the effort if its on.
Bernard.

Norman has an OLD TOY SOLDIER show at the Holiday inn in September (anything pre 1980) so no new manafactures there.

The Toy soldier SHOW London which is the big one is on December 6th!

This is a mixture of ALL toy soldiers new and old. There are over 250 tables and 170 manafactures and dealers!

Tony

Guys

FILMS ON TSTV next week

Tony
K&C UK
Grecco-Persian?

Guys Great show and some great reinactors and vehicles

I will get films on as when i can!!!

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back