Missing pictures on some threads (1 Viewer)

beating retreat

Corporal
Hi

I've just noticed that some of the photos are missing from some of the threads, notably the heritage threads and some from the collections threads.

Regards John

Are there any error messages, and do they show as a field with a red X?

Were they uploaded as attachments to the posts, or were they added via links back to a hosting site? If the latter, it's possible that the link has been broken or something has happened to the file at the hosting site. For example, if you use Photobucket, and you rearrange your albums there, that will make any existing links you used invalid. Most forums will show a Photobucket icon in that case with a message that the image can't be found.

Prost!
Brad

Hi

I've just noticed that some of the photos are missing from some of the threads, notably the heritage threads and some from the collections threads.

Regards John

Are you using he mobile or full version? We have found a bug in the mobile version which sometimes makes attachments unable to be seen. We're working on it.

I stand corrected. In an effort to fix the mobile bug, all attachments are now down. Working on it...

I stand corrected. In an effort to fix the mobile bug, all attachments are now down. Working on it...

That's another reason why I prefer to use a file hosting site, rather than to upload photos as attachments. ^&grin Having to worry about restrictions on image dimensions and file sizes is another.

Prost!
Brad

And I thought it was just me......been moaning about BT broadband for the last 20 mins!!

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back