Model Vehicle Molds (1 Viewer)

Clausewitz

Hello,

Newbie to the Forums here.

I am looking to find a method to construct for myself metal model vehicles. Mostly tanks and the occasional jeep. But heres the thing. I want to construct these out of metal. 1/32 scale or close to compatibility with 54 mm figures.

I've built my share of constructing plastic tanks and I want to try my hand at metal ones.

I've been thinking that there might be a model that can be cast from molds out there somewhere. Does anyone know of a company that is manufacturing molds for casting of military vehicles? Tanks etc.?

Thanks in advance,
Clausewitz.

Hello,

Newbie to the Forums here.

I am looking to find a method to construct for myself metal model vehicles. Mostly tanks and the occasional jeep. But heres the thing. I want to construct these out of metal. 1/32 scale or close to compatibility with 54 mm figures.

I've built my share of constructing plastic tanks and I want to try my hand at metal ones.

I've been thinking that there might be a model that can be cast from molds out there somewhere. Does anyone know of a company that is manufacturing molds for casting of military vehicles? Tanks etc.?

Thanks in advance,
Clausewitz.

The only one that I have seen is from Lil' Army molds sold by Dutkins and then the mold is for a motorcycle:)

Shot at 2007-08-12

Shot at 2007-08-12

Last edited:
Thanks Vampire,

I've done a lot of searches on the net, its looking like this is going to be a scratch build project.

Too bad, a cast tank would be fun.

Clausewitz.

Thanks Vampire,

I've done a lot of searches on the net, its looking like this is going to be a scratch build project.

Too bad, a cast tank would be fun.

Clausewitz.

Yeah but it will weigh a ton. Dutkins also sells cannon molds. It could help with the scratch building part

Shot at 2007-08-13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back