Moderns Preview from Open Fire (2 Viewers)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Hi Guys,

We've a few shots of one of our new (and as yet unpainted!) Modern Warfare Range.

This figure can represent a whole host of units, regiments and agencies from within the Special Forces community. Coming soon from us. :)

If you want to be added to our mailing list for updates then drop me a PM or visit our site for contact details.

Cheers Adam

Now that my good man, is what I like to see!
Big thank you for developing this range. Surefire customer here.
Cheers,
Simon

Another WIP preview, this time of a US Army Delta Operator, though to be fair he could be from any Spec-Ops unit or agency. :)

Cheers

Adam

Hi Guys,

We've a few shots of one of our new (and as yet unpainted!) Modern Warfare Range.

This figure can represent a whole host of units, regiments and agencies from within the Special Forces community. Coming soon from us. :)

If you want to be added to our mailing list for updates then drop me a PM or visit our site for contact details.

Cheers Adam

Adam:

Is that a Bushmaster ACR he is carrying???????????????

Fun looking stuff. Will certainly keep me interested. Don't get too carried away with the NVG's....squads either have them or they don't. Can make for an odd dio if you got guys with and without.

Fun looking stuff. Will certainly keep me interested. Don't get too carried away with the NVG's....squads either have them or they don't. Can make for an odd dio if you got guys with and without.

Chris:

Thanks for the info. Don't be surprised if I hit you up again for your expertise once these come out and I set them up in a dio of some kind.

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back