Monarch 17th Lancers (1 Viewer)

jrsteel

Corporal
Crimean War 17 Lancers from Monarch Regalia. Really beautiful toy soldiers. Don't know anything about this company but these were listed as new releases on Ted Toys site so maybe they're still making sets?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 224
Excellent figures! Although they are gloss, their detail is exquisite. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Brendan

Hi jrsteel,

Monarch Regalia is still very much in business. I collect their Samurai and Procession line of figures. And, Brendan is correct, the detail on these figures is exquisite. Their line of the Crimean War is especially attractive as it is rather expansive. If I were not so committed to the Samurai figures, you can bet I would be after these wonderful Crimean figures.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi jrsteel,

Monarch Regalia is still very much in business. I collect their Samurai and Procession line of figures. And, Brendan is correct, the detail on these figures is exquisite. Their line of the Crimean War is especially attractive as it is rather expansive. If I were not so committed to the Samurai figures, you can bet I would be after these wonderful Crimean figures.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

That's great to know Pat. Thanks for the info.

Like Pat, I am also collecting the Samurai range of Monarch Regalia. To my knowledge, the figures from Monarch Regalia come out of Thailand and Ted is their exclusive distributor for the US. It should be noted that they are expanding their offering with individual figures (particularly in the Crimea range) and with new ranges (like the "47 Ronin" range). In my opinion some of the better gloss figures on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back