More Details on the TX Show (1 Viewer)

SGT Rock

Private 2
I have it on good authority that there will be a symposium on the evening of May 21, featuring Ken Osen of W.Britain, Daniel Martinez, Chief Historian at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and John Wayne impressionist Jack Edmonson. As with tradition, the symposium will include a Mexican buffet. Confirmation and more details should be coming soon.

I have it on good authority that there will be a symposium on the evening of May 21, featuring Ken Osen of W.Britain, Daniel Martinez, Chief Historian at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and John Wayne impressionist Jack Edmonson. As with tradition, the symposium will include a Mexican buffet. Confirmation and more details should be coming soon.

Paul, A very helpful post on your behalf but ......
Less than 3 weeks away and only this post regarding time line / updates for the Texas show. I would think this "Good Authority" would put out this important information themselves, for all to know !

Wayne

Flyer art 8.5x11 Small.jpeg

The Texas Toy Soldier Show is coming up fast! Please call Martin at Davy Crockett's Cabin to secure your ticket for the evening event at the Historic Menger Hotel. The dinner event ticket will give attendees the ever popular Fiesta Buffet everyone has come to love in years past, a free W.Britain 30th Scale figure (attendees will have a choice from a large number of figures), a complimentary Mini-Backdrop, an Art of Don Troiani Print, and a ticket for one of the many gift drawings that will occur that evening.

Attention Active Duty Military and Reenactors: The Texas Toy Soldier Show 2022 is proud to announce that all active duty military in uniform will be allowed in FREE to the show. Plus any reenactor in uniform/ historic outfit may also enter the show FREE. All we ask is that you be willing to interact with the public and take photos!
Regular admission is $7 per day
Two day pass is $12
Special Menger hotel rates for the show can be obtained by contacting the hotel at 210-225-6196.

We have set up a one day and two day link to prepay your admission to the show below. ONE DAY LINK https://square.link/u/VUOzUWZ9
TWO DAY LINK https://square.link/u/8PhIAM3N
texas toy soldier show 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back