Mountford Metal Miniatures Ltd (1 Viewer)

yeoman

Private 1st Class
As many of you may know Dave Love sold his Artillery range to Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers when his range of miniature ships began to out sell his military range. However, he entered the model soldier arena again in conjunction with Alan Caton making new Artillery pieces with figures maade by Alan.

Dave's other interests, however, meant that he could not devote enough time to this venture so he has terminated this part of his business. The result is that he has passed over the last of his stock to Yeomanry Miniatures to dispose of them. All the remaining models are painted in matte colours and I thought I would offer them to the Treefrog Forum Members before taking them to shows. No sensible offer will be refused and I will post a list of the 1/32nd models I have so far catalogued. There are still some more items to check over but these are mainly odds and ends of figures in 1/32nd scale and some vehicles in 1/48th scale. These I will post as soon as I have ascertained exactly what there is.

Regards,

Brian.

Here's the first list as promised.

Regards,

Brian.Mountford List 1.jpg

As many of you may know Dave Love sold his Artillery range to Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers when his range of miniature ships began to out sell his military range. However, he entered the model soldier arena again in conjunction with Alan Caton making new Artillery pieces with figures maade by Alan.

Dave's other interests, however, meant that he could not devote enough time to this venture so he has terminated this part of his business. The result is that he has passed over the last of his stock to Yeomanry Miniatures to dispose of them. All the remaining models are painted in matte colours and I thought I would offer them to the Treefrog Forum Members before taking them to shows. No sensible offer will be refused and I will post a list of the 1/32nd models I have so far catalogued. There are still some more items to check over but these are mainly odds and ends of figures in 1/32nd scale and some vehicles in 1/48th scale. These I will post as soon as I have ascertained exactly what there is.

Regards,

Brian.

Hi All,

Delving into the deep dark corners of the forum looking for something and I came across this.
I still own the Modern Artillery ranges from Mountford if anyone is interested in them. I had a few up on my Ebay store but I think perhaps due to my absence for a few years that people have forgotten that they are still available. If anyone comes across this post again and is interested feel free to flick me a message and I can tell you what I have and give you prices.

Cheers
Abram Simon
Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back