My K&C Collection - SOOHK dio (1 Viewer)

jeffs

Private
Hi guys, I've been lurking around this forum without posting for quite a while now and I find this forum to be very entertaining and informative. The last thread I post was about a year ago regarding SOOHK. Since then, I have added more ranges and figures to my collection. After relocating my locations around my apartment, I have decided to post some pics. Currently, besides SOOHK, I also collect the LAH, glossy SOE, Berghof and soon to start the Aussie Lighthorse range. I'm glad to have the support of K&C HK store as well as the KC dealer in Singapore. SOOHK remains my favorite so far due to their amazing detail and colour. Please pardon the quality of the photos as they were taken with an iphone. By the way, if someone is selling the SOOHK noonday gun, older SOOHK buildings or the Berghof waiter set, please let me know, I am desperately looking for these items all over and couldn't find them. Happy Collecting!!

Attachments

• soohk main.jpg
    soohk main.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 345
  • soohk1.jpg
    soohk1.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 348
  • soohk3.jpg
    soohk3.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 344
  • soohk4.jpg
    soohk4.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 341
  • soohk7.jpg
    soohk7.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 358
more pics.

Attachments

• soohk8.jpg
    soohk8.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 216
  • soohk10.jpg
    soohk10.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 206
  • soohk13.jpg
    soohk13.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 249
  • soohk14.jpg
    soohk14.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 218
  • soohk15.jpg
    soohk15.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 230
some more.

Attachments

• soohk16.jpg
    soohk16.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 194
  • soohk17.jpg
    soohk17.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 193
  • soohk19.jpg
    soohk19.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 189
  • soohk20.jpg
    soohk20.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 188
  • soohk22.jpg
    soohk22.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 208
Last batch of pics.

Attachments

• soohk23.jpg
    soohk23.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 190
  • soohk24.jpg
    soohk24.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 187
  • soohk25.jpg
    soohk25.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 194
  • soohk26.jpg
    soohk26.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 201
Wonderful collection you have there Jeff. Welcome.

I really admire your collection Jeff...I wish I had collected it from it's onset...

Awesome collection Jeff and nice pic's, thanks for posting.

Tom

Thanks guys. I'm still searching for the noonday gun and the older K&C buildings. I can't find any on this forum or on ebay. Any idea where else I can look?

Jeff, your collection is just wonderfull. Very very nice. Thanks a lot for these awesome pictures.

Oliver

Hi Jeff,

That is a superb collection you have there! I like the way you have displayed the older and newer versions together like the Mahjong sets and you have one of the Junks! .{bravo}}

My wife collects this range and imho ranks as the best painted and detailed that K&C make. ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

Jeff,
Great displays of LAH, SOE and SOHK. Looks like you got plenty of Jetty's !! SOHK set up is well done and works well on what looks like a bar top.
Brett

"Jeffs":

You have a most splendid collection of K&C's Streets of Old Hong Kong series. My 84 by 29 inch display of SOHK is my wife's favorite display and certainly one of my favorite's as well. Enjoy your collection and glad you posted your photos!

"Iron Brigade"

Whenever I go to DisneyWorld I feel like all the rides and attractions and music and performances are an assualt on my senses. You have achieved that with your display. Brilliantly laid out (though scratching my head on the Malta Conference {sm4}{sm4}) but it's simply superb.

Regarding your question about the sets you are seeking, I would recommend ebay or just post a thread here on the forum in the classified section.

Thanks for sharing that magnificent collection!!

What a superb collection, congratulations and thanks very much for posting them for us.

Rob

Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy rearranging these sets from time to time and yes, it is set on a bar tabletop. I'm in the process of building a cabinet large enough to house these collections. I'm going to have to get more bridges and jetties as the range continues to expand. Bravo to Andy and the K&C team for these series. The only regret was that I started late and do not have the older terraced buildings. I see them displayed at the K&C shop in HK but after begging them a few times, I still couldn't get my hands on them. Waiting patiently for new buildings from this range.

Your collection is a colorful feast for the eyes. I only have the junk and one other set, but this is such a great range.

... Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy rearranging these sets from time to time and yes, it is set on a bar tabletop. I'm in the process of building
a cabinet large enough to house these collections. I'm going to have to get more bridges and jetties as the range continues to expand.

... Waiting patiently for new buildings from this range.

That's a fantastic looking collection you have there. Its all the more amazing how you managed to array all your pieces on the pieces of jetties and bridges. You must have very steady hands.

As for being K&C collectors, we are always patiently waiting for new pieces. :)
My new pet range is the 3 Kingdoms.

Thank you for sharing.

Bests
OD

That's a fantastic looking collection you have there. Its all the more amazing how you managed to array all your pieces on the pieces of jetties and bridges. You must have very steady hands.

As for being K&C collectors, we are always patiently waiting for new pieces. :)
My new pet range is the 3 Kingdoms.

Thank you for sharing.

Bests
OD
Dragon, good times ahead my friend. I see that KC will be releasing a fort soon for your collections. If only I have the space....

Lovely collection you have there. Ive just started collecting this range and have purchased a few of the buildings still available. Im not going to worry about trying to get the older buildings but I will make sure not to miss any new releases. Having said that I would love to have your lions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back