My Wilson Edward Collection October 2011 (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
Top Shelf: Boxer Rebellion- Australia (1,2,3,4) Britain (5,6,7) Germany (8)

Middle Shelf: Boxer Rebellion- Russia (1) France (2) Japan (3) United States (4,5,6.7,8)

Bottom Shelf: World War I- United States (1) Australia-Gallipoli(2) Turkey-Gallipoli/Middle East (3) Britain-Middle East (4) Australia-Middle East (5,6) New Guinea (7) Germany-New Guinea (8)

Attachments

• WEcollectionOct2011.jpg
    WEcollectionOct2011.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 540
Quite an impressive collection, Randy. Do you purchase direct or is there a US distributor? -- Al

Quite an impressive collection, Randy. Do you purchase direct or is there a US distributor? -- Al

I used to get them from Treefrog until they stopped distributing them. Now I get them direct from Australia.

Middle Shelf: Boxer Rebellion- Russia (1) France (2) Japan (3) United States (4,5,6.7,8)

Bottom Shelf: World War I- United States (1) Australia-Gallipoli(2) Turkey-Gallipoli/Middle East (3) Britain-Middle East (4) Australia-Middle East (5,6) New Guinea (7) Germany-New Guinea (8)

Randy,

A great collection you have there. Impressive looking figures - well made and painted to a high standard. ^&cool

Jeff

Randy...those are beautiful...even though two shelves are Boxer and one shelf is WWI...it looks like a really diverse grouping of figures...

love the shelf too...clean and accessable...

Randy,

its great to see your WETS all lined up, they do look all lined up, and I'm sure that Criag is very proud of his work.

regards,

John

Such wonderful figures, great display, lovely collection! I really like the Boxer Rebellion figures too because they provide for great diversity when it comes to uniforms and nationalities. Nothing like a few colorful colonial uniforms...:rolleyes2:.

Thanks for posting,
Paulo

Hi Randy - thanks for showing these really nice looking pieces from down under.

Others looking might care to note that I have recently been chatting to Randy about "Buffalo Soldiers" - one of whom is shown in his impressive display of WETS. Randy advised me that the whole of the WETS range ARE available as castings - for folks like me - who like to paint their own.

Just thought others of like mind, may care to know that too. I must say - I like them very much. When I have finished a few more of my latest stash - I will be looking again with interest at some of these.

Thanks again Randy, johnnybach

Randy mate,
Just had to bump this thread back in light of events of past days. Cannot get my good mate Craig out of my mind. His work and your collection are fantastic.
Cheers Howard

Randy mate,
Just had to bump this thread back in light of events of past days. Cannot get my good mate Craig out of my mind. His work and your collection are fantastic.
Cheers Howard

Howard

I just know how you feel. It's very difficult to believe that this has happened. It always seems so unfair that good people like Craig are taken from us to soon while the evil ones seem to last forever. I always looked forward to opening those neat little WE boxes and seeing the treasure carefully packed away inside. Craig's generosity, responsiveness, friendliness and enthusiasm were the true mark of his time among us.

I will truly miss his presence. We were all fortunate to have known him.

Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back