My wish to see Tsar Alexander the 1st at First Legion Napoleonic range. (1 Viewer)

Mikhail,

I'm with you on that.

Do you have Kutuzov and his Staff. That's a great set.

I would like to see First Legion make the principal characters from War & Peace. I don't think they will ever do that but I would buy them all. I bet it would be a big seller, especially in Russia.

Brad

Hi Mikhail, and welcome to the forum,

I agree he would be a most welcome addition. I would also love to see Russian Heavy Cavalry both Cuirassiers and Dragoons. For Infantry Please, please can we have Pavlovski's Grenadiers. regards Gebhard

Would love to see the Russian Chevalier Guards (and the French Mamelukes since they fought against each other at Austerlitz ^&grin) :

078354f6c61217ca6c4ee24b2730.jpeg

Mikhail,

I'm with you on that.

Do you have Kutuzov and his Staff. That's a great set.

I would like to see First Legion make the principal characters from War & Peace. I don't think they will ever do that but I would buy them all. I bet it would be a big seller, especially in Russia.

Brad

Brad,
War and Peace product range is a great idea. Constantine from First Legion should think about it and maybe sometime we have a great edition.
Nobody thought about this range before I think..
Regard,
Mikhail
n5.jpg

Would love to see the Russian Chevalier Guards (and the French Mamelukes since they fought against each other at Austerlitz ^&grin) :

078354f6c61217ca6c4ee24b2730.jpeg

Grognard,
I am with you on this. Russian Chevalier Guards and the French Mamelukes will be the lovly present for all First Legion fans.
Regards,
Mikhailn1.jpgn3.jpgN4.jpgN7.jpgn6.jpg

Hi Mikhail, and welcome to the forum,

I agree he would be a most welcome addition. I would also love to see Russian Heavy Cavalry both Cuirassiers and Dragoons. For Infantry Please, please can we have Pavlovski's Grenadiers. regards Gebhard

Gebhard, Pavlovski Grenadiers is must for First legion.
regards,
Mikhail

A War & Peace theme would be hard to resist. Tolstoy is one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back