Mystery Artilleryman ??? (1 Viewer)

King's Man

Sergeant
Mystery Artilleryman???

Matt,

I was looking at the Gallery part of your website and started counting heads in the French artillery diorama pictures. There were eight foot artillerymen. The set only contains seven figures. Yes, the extra figure is one with his arms coming together to be holding something in front of him. There isn’t a figure included with the 12 pounder set with arms in those positions.

Is this a figure which might at some future date be released as a single or is it just one that didn’t make the cut? I now have two cannon sets, thinking about getting a third. It would be nice to have a different pose to help mix things up. I know you said there wouldn’t be any single artillerymen till all the sets were sold and even then it would have to get in line to be produced. Before they were removed from the website you had pictured single artillerymen and they were the same ones from the set, minus the officer and drummer. In the future when you do release the single artillerymen can we hope for some new poses?

Here is the picture showing the artilleryman in question:

King’s Man

Attachments

• 54mmmysteryart.jpg
    54mmmysteryart.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 236
Mystery Artilleryman???

Matt,

I was looking at the Gallery part of your website and started counting heads in the French artillery diorama pictures. There were eight foot artillerymen. The set only contains seven figures. Yes, the extra figure is one with his arms coming together to be holding something in front of him. There isn’t a figure included with the 12 pounder set with arms in those positions.

Is this a figure which might at some future date be released as a single or is it just one that didn’t make the cut? I now have two cannon sets, thinking about getting a third. It would be nice to have a different pose to help mix things up. I know you said there wouldn’t be any single artillerymen till all the sets were sold and even then it would have to get in line to be produced. Before they were removed from the website you had pictured single artillerymen and they were the same ones from the set, minus the officer and drummer. In the future when you do release the single artillerymen can we hope for some new poses?

Here is the picture showing the artilleryman in question:

King’s Man

King's Man, you don't miss a thing! Yes, there is an extra figure in that set. My partner made that diorama for himself and he converted the figures to make that extra one. It's really a lovely diorama.

In terms of releasing more artillery or the figures individually, I think you might expect some new figures. Really there is so much to do and release, even within the specific category of "French Artillery" that we'll most likely focus on new items rather than rehash the old.

Regards,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back