Nap0045-nap0060 (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
Hi, Guys,

We've once again enabled online ordering for NAP0045-NAP0060. Stock won't arrive to our warehouse until the first or second week of September, thus orders containing these codes won't ship until then, however we recommend that if you want to order these figures you do so sooner than later to make sure you get the codes and quantities that you want.

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Website

Also, just so you know, I've got one each of:

NAP0047, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, and 58 sitting right next to me. These figures are from the new batch and hence have the new plumes on them. As they are here now, if anyone wants them, unlike the rest of the orders that will ship in September, these can ship out as early as tomorrow. However, if no one takes them by Sunday they will officially become part of my personal First Legion collection as I'm going back to China on Monday and leaving them here in the US at my house. :D

My conscience made me let you know they're available. My heart hopes that no one takes them by Sunday as the figures have been in such demand that I haven't managed to squirrel any away for myself yet!

If you want them they will be shipped on a first come first serve basis by emailing me at info@firstlegionltd.com or by simply placing an order on the website. Please note, however, that for these particular figures, you'd have to place an order just for them only as they are here with me at my house, not in our warehouse with the rest of our stock and thus would need to be shipped separately by me personally.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know as I know there are many of you waiting patiently for the figures to be available again.

Regards,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back