NAP0072 British 9lb Foot Artillery (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
Please see the paint masters of our NAP0072 British 9lb Foot Artillery set. This set should be complete and available for pre-order sometime early in 2009 and will serve to bolster the British Guards in square!

I hope you enjoy them.

Britishartillery.jpg

Much more Napoleon's Europe Waterloo and Borodino to come over the next few months, so keep an eye out on our website as we slowly announce the various sets and new ranges that are coming available!

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

Beautiful set, another for my list for sure.
clap-1.gif
Please keep them coming Matt, Spain would be nice.;):)

Mr Matt,
OMG comes to mind; just stunning to be honest, wish me luck at Hackensack as the tables get stampeded...........

Regards,
George

Mr Matt,
OMG comes to mind; just stunning to be honest, wish me luck at Hackensack as the tables get stampeded...........

Regards,
George
You won't have any for sale will you George?:eek: But then just a display set would cause the stamped.;):D

I do not collect Napoleonics but I must say, these First Legion offerrings are beautiful. Must resist... -- lancer

I didn't collect Napoleonics either, but these figures are great. The sculpting, the painting, the actual scale, the variety of the poses - very difficult to resist and I can say for myself that I will a) catch up with what I missed and b) purchase any new releases.

And bearing in mind what other ranges will come up, this company will be difficult to ignore in the future. Their client service is highly recommendable - their customer satisfaction is top priority - which I can only hope will continue going forward.

....And bearing in mind what other ranges will come up, this company will be difficult to ignore in the future. Their client service is highly recommendable - their customer satisfaction is top priority - which I can only hope will continue going forward.
That certainly has been my experience as well. My orders have been very well packed and have arrived with generally no issues but the few I did have with were very promptly dealt with in a very accommodating, friendly and professional manner. I hope their new ranges are from some period that appeals to me but in the meantime, their NAPs are just fine by me.:D

That is a great set! Just what the doctor ordered for those winter blues... and that includes the Guards too! I have a question, how are these figures boxed? Do they come in individual boxes and are they wrapped in tissue? They seem delicate compared to K&C or Britains.

Matt

Looks great ! I am sure all Napoleonic Collectors would want one. :D

That is a great set! Just what the doctor ordered for those winter blues... and that includes the Guards too! I have a question, how are these figures boxed? Do they come in individual boxes and are they wrapped in tissue? They seem delicate compared to K&C or Britains.

The British Guards are boxed individually while the Artillery set comes in a single large boxed set. We don't wrap the figures in tissue, but may start to do so. In truth, that's merely an aesthetic thing. In terms of them being delicate, our figures are very anatomically correct with no overscaling of items. However, we've learned a lot about production, from casting metals to assembly procedures, and all of our new figures are manufactured now with an eye towards making them much less delicate without any sacrifice of the quality. I'm actually holding the first of the production figures of the French Old Guard Grenadiers here with me now, which will be listed in our online catalog in a few weeks, and they're near bullet proof they're so solid. As with any new venture, we're learning a lot and putting the lessons to good use. So moving forward, our figures won't be at all delicate.

For what it's worth, the Old Guard production figures are fantastic. I'm really excited about them. That release seems to get lost in the shuffle quite a bit as they're so late from when we first announced them and with the anctipiciation of our upcoming British Guards and Artillery. However, they shouldn't be overlooked as they're really excellent figures. Probably our best release to date...I'll start a new thread with images of the production figures when I load them to the catalog...

Regards,

Matt

The British Guards are boxed individually while the Artillery set comes in a single large boxed set. We don't wrap the figures in tissue, but may start to do so. In truth, that's merely an aesthetic thing. In terms of them being delicate, our figures are very anatomically correct with no overscaling of items. However, we've learned a lot about production, from casting metals to assembly procedures, and all of our new figures are manufactured now with an eye towards making them much less delicate without any sacrifice of the quality. I'm actually holding the first of the production figures of the French Old Guard Grenadiers here with me now, which will be listed in our online catalog in a few weeks, and they're near bullet proof they're so solid. As with any new venture, we're learning a lot and putting the lessons to good use. So moving forward, our figures won't be at all delicate.
Matt
It is great to hear that you are making durability improvements in the new figures but apart from a rifle arm seperation issue with one of the French infantry figures, I have had no issue with the releases to date. Even then, with the clever way your figure arms and hands are joined, even that was easily and perfectly repaired with simple super glue and no talent or expertise required. As to packing, I thought all of mine have been very well packed in cut out foam and sturdy (and colorful) boxes to minimize any shipping damage. Then of course there is your extremely rapid and comprehensive customer service to promptly address any problems. I don't see much need for the tissue frankly but if you want to bullet proof your figures, I will not complain.;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back