NAP0099 Kutuzov and the Russian Imperial Staff - Pre-Order has begun (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
We had mentioned previously that we had a set coming available soon that we hadn't announced yet, and here it is...

NAP0099 Field Marshal Kutuzov and the Russian Imperial Staff - Borodino 1812

russian staff with text.jpg

Please visit our website product page for the set for a lot more photos and information, including side by sides with portraits of each commander.

First Legion Imperial Russians
Enjoy!

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

Those are indeed most impressive. While I still favor the fighting poses and English / French part of the conflict, these would be a fantastic addition for any Russian Napoleonic series collector. Well done mate.
clap-1.gif

I pre-ordered my set this morning. This is a set not to be missed, only 250 sets are being made.

These are excellent figures. Please hurry with the regular Russian infantry.

King's Man

We had mentioned previously that we had a set coming available soon that we hadn't announced yet, and here it is...

NAP0099 Field Marshal Kutuzov and the Russian Imperial Staff - Borodino 1812

russian staff with text.jpg

Please visit our website product page for the set for a lot more photos and information, including side by sides with portraits of each commander.

First Legion Imperial Russians
Enjoy!

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

Lovely stuff - got to be the best Napoleonics on the streets at the moment! I checked out the English Guards square and its superb - just wish I had the room and the money for 71 figures!

THANK GOD I don't collect Napoleanics as I would go nuts trying to figure out how to buy these great figures.
Mark

Has anybody out there bought all of FL Napoleans ?
Mark

Has anybody out there bought all of FL Napoleans ?
Mark
Good question. That would be tempting indeed if you could manage it. Of course as nice as the ones released to date are, there are many more yet to come so this is not something you can stop easily once you start. I wonder if that is their intent.;):D

Good question. That would be tempting indeed if you could manage it. Of course as nice as the ones released to date are, there are many more yet to come so this is not something you can stop easily once you start. I wonder if that is their intent.;):D

Who US? Trying to get you addicted? Nahhh...

We'll have to add some type of addiction disclaimer to our warning labels now so we don't face any class action suits later. :D

Actually, we have several customers who have at least one of all of our figures. These customers usually have multiples of most figures. I'm not sure if any of them frequent the forums however.

I forgot to mention - to aid collectors in idenfitying each of the figures in this set, we've printed the name of each figure on the bottom of his base. We think this is a nice feature so you can easily identify each general in the release without having to refer to outside documentation...

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

I forgot to mention - to aid collectors in idenfitying each of the figures in this set, we've printed the name of each figure on the bottom of his base. We think this is a nice feature so you can easily identify each general in the release without having to refer to outside documentation...

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd
I think that is a great idea. Just mind someone checks the names before they are shipped; not that you wouldn't but a number of my Conte Spartans have the wrong set code on the bottom, so things can happen in the factories.;):D

I received my Russian Staff officers yesterday. These are by far the best things First Legion has done to date. I can't wait till the Russian infantry figures are released.

Excellent work Matt !!!

King's Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back